Palantir Technologies People Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

People Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies (Palo Alto, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

I was referred by a current Palantir employee for this position. After the referral was submitted, I was contacted via email to schedule a phone interview. After that interview, I received another phone interview about a week later. Finally, I was invited to come to the Palo Alto HQ for an onsite interview, consisting of 7 interviews spanning about 6 hours.

The interview process was well organized by a Recruiting Coordinator who guided me through the day. She gave me a list of all the interviews I'd have for the day and who I'd be meeting. After my first three morning interviews, I had lunch followed by a demo session. The afternoon consisted of four more interviews, the last being with a Director within the company.

Many of the questions were personality-based question or questions to get a feel of how you work (think detail-oriented or big picture). Be prepared with concrete examples from your previous positions and you should be able to answer the questions well. I didn't receive an offer, but I did receive a lot of positive feedback on how I answered my questions. Also, they really liked it when I asked them questions so be prepared on that end as well.

I have done a LOT of interviewing with tech companies, and start-ups and I definitely found their interviews to be the most intense and their interviewers were hardest to read. Some of the interviews were easy mostly because the interviewer had a great interview personality. Others were much more difficult and little feedback was provided during the interview (less of a conversation and more of a ask question/answer question format).

It took a full two weeks for me to get an answer, which came in the form of a phone call and after I nudged them a bit since I had an offer at another tech company.

Interview Questions