Palantir Technologies Writer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Palantir Technologies Writer Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies (McLean, VA) in August 2012.

Interview

A few weeks after submitting my resume, I received an email requesting a phone interview. The phone interview went very well. The interviewer was relaxed and he and I had similar educational backgrounds. He didn't ask many question. More conversational. Did a writing test on what I find interesting about their platforms, was summarily rejected.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Palantir Technologies

Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies.

Interview

A few emails exchanged, a phone interview and that was it. They only seem to hire 25 and under, which is an incredible error on their part. They seem like a great company, doing something important. I'm at a loss about their staff though. Has corporate America become only about post-college hires? Really? No work experience, no life knowledge, no comprehension of matters outside of self? Mystifying...

Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Palantir Technologies in June 2012.

Interview

Terrible! They flew me to Palo Alto for the day, and kept telling me that I answered their questions well and understood their software (but of course I didn't meet with a founder, so I knew I wasn't going to get an offer). The interviews on-site were non-stop, and the logic questions were challenging for a non-analytical mind.

Their rejection came in the form of a computer-generated e-mail, with no explanation as to why or any constructive feedback. I completely rearranged my schedule to fly to Palo Alto because they were scared I had other interviews scheduled with various companies, even though I was waiting for almost a week to hear back regarding scheduling on their end.