Palm Beach Post Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Palm Beach Post Interview Questions

2.8

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Palm Beach Post (West Palm Beach, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

A very simple interview which was nothing but a light conversation. A few questions were asked about how I plan and executive my sales plan. Very easy. I had a second interview with another manager which revolved around talking about sports. No wonder the newspaper is dying if not dead

Digital Content Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Palm Beach Post (West Palm Beach, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

After being contacted in late August, I had a phone conversation in early September with an HR representative followed by a panel interview with three managers of various levels later in the month. The latter was conducted via Skype due to distance and time constraints. I received a job offer in mid-October.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of our digital product and what could we do better?   Answer Question

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Palm Beach Post (West Palm Beach, FL).

Interview

Recruiting manager was professional, courteous.

Interview Questions

• They gave me some examples of different situations in the job. This question had three possible answers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

After the interview. I got a phone call to schedule a second interview. The day of the appointment they offered me the position and upon acceptance they scheduled me for the next new employee orientation.

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Palm Beach Post in December 2008.

Interview

interviewed with department head, then vp of department after initial contact with HR. Declining support in the company culture, but the company always made current employees feel needed.

First interview was brief with HR. Then, an in person interview with the department head, who typed the interview, and the last was with the VP who I worked directly under

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation, set pay with room for increase after set number of days