Palm Beach State College Interview Questions in Lake Worth, FL | Glassdoor

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Information Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Worth, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Palm Beach State College (Lake Worth, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

PBSC reviewed my application and CV and called for an in-person interview that included a panel of IT managers. The panel asked standard, canned questions. Once the questions were done, a follow-up phone call or in-person interview with the CIO was scheduled.

Interview Questions

• Upon starting in the position, how would you review the College's security posture and go about improving it? (paraphrased)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Worth, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Palm Beach State College (Lake Worth, FL) in December 2012.

Interview

Face to face interview and it lasted approximately 30 minutes. The environment was very relaxing and we about the my work history, work expectations, students, culture of the college, activities on campus, etc.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience, etc.   1 Answer

Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Worth, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Palm Beach State College (Lake Worth, FL) in April 2011.

Interview

Personal demonstration of a face to face mini lecture before the selection committee. The topic was assigned, and during the interview the committee asked pre-determined questions that clarified points on the application and cover letter. Very pleasant experience, nice people.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how I handled a disruptive student.   1 Answer