Palmdale School District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Palmdale School District Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Palmdale School District

Paraeducator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palmdale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Palmdale School District (Palmdale, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

It was in the office at the school location. The Principal and Vice Principal interviewed me. The interview went smoothly. The interviewers sat at a round table with me. They listened intently. They were responsive and made me feel less nervous.

Interview Questions

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palmdale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Palmdale School District (Palmdale, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

I submitted an application, resume, and supporting documents such as college transcripts, test-passing verification, recommendation letters, etc. I was then contacted and invited for an interview with the Certificated specialist. There might have been one more person that I interviewed with, but sadly, I don't remember that far back.

Interview Questions

• "You arrive at a classroom and there are no lesson plans. There are no other teachers in your grade available to ask about the curriculum, and the office isn't answering their phone. What do you do?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were no negotiations. They have a standing salary which is offered to all substitutes with a 30-day emergency credential.