Palmetto Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 12, 2017

2.5

Respiratory Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Palmetto Health (Columbia, SC) in July 2017.

Interview

3 part process. Phone interview first then 1:1 interview then a peer review interview. Everything moved fairly quickly and everybody was extremely nice. The recruiter was very important to me during the process

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Palmetto Health (Columbia, SC) in July 2017.

Interview

Took about 2 weeks. Applied online. Got contacted for a phone interview a few days later via email. Called a week later to schedule on site interview. Took a data entry test.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years   1 Answer

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sumter, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Palmetto Health (Sumter, SC) in March 2017.

Interview

About 30 mins long. Getting to know what I have done in the past. Asking about past experiences and accomplishments. Have I do anything like this before in the past of so how long.

HIM Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Palmetto Health (Columbia, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me and asked interview questions. If they think your a candidate for the position they send it to the manager. The manger contacted me for an actual interview. I interviewed with the director and three other upper management employees. Then, I went into another office for a peer interview with two employees from the department. The process was nice because you didn't have to wait to come back for a peer interview.

Interview Questions

• Your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer
    • Name a time you had to deal with a difficult co-worker?   Answer Question
    • Are you able to work second shift?   1 Answer

Unit Secretary Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Palmetto Health.

Interview

I was requested by email for a phone interview the following day after I completed the application online. The phone interview lasted about 20 minutes. It was an average interview. The questions weren't difficult.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Palmetto Health (Columbia, SC).

Interview

I was made aware of an intern position through my school. My school provided me with the name of the person to contact for the interview. I scheduled the interview myself. It was a simple interview, although formal in nature. I interviewed with only one person. Offer was made immediately following the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What are your professional ambitions?   Answer Question

Clerical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sumter, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Palmetto Health (Sumter, SC) in January 2017.

Interview

Very easy, not lengthy, convenient phone interview. I was sent an email to select a convenient date and time for the interview. A recruiter later called me on my scheduled interview time. This made it extremely convenient. I was happy that I was given control over the interview appointment schedule.

Interview Questions

• Why would I be a good person for this position?   1 Answer

Switchboard Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Palmetto Health (Columbia, SC) in November 2016.

Interview

peer interview with bout five people. different questions were asked about your experience and the relation that it had to the position. Very laid back interview process. people were very nice

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Palmetto Health.

Interview

The interview process was not hard. Ask situational type questions. It was not a hard interview. I would say fairly average interview. It was not a interview where they asked outrageous type questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Fair

IT Systems Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Palmetto Health (Columbia, SC) in October 2016.

Interview

The first interview was much less formal. More of a get to know you on a personal level interview. Questions about experiences in the workplace, thoughts on different workflows, etc. The second interview was more formal. It was a peer interview that had scripted questions. These were questions to learn about your problem solving abilities, teamwork abilities, and job ethic.

Interview Questions

• In the past, how have you handled a disagreement in the workplace?   1 Answer