Palo Alto Networks Business Development Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Palo Alto Networks Business Development Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Palo Alto Networks

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks (Plano, TX).

Interview

The hiring process was fairly straight forward, I had 4 interviews crammed into one day. Each person had their own unique questions and perspective of the role and wanted to make sure you're up for the challenge. I will admit that by the 4th interview, I was pretty worn out.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate the salary but they weren't budging.

Other Interview Reviews for Palo Alto Networks

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Lengthy process. Can seem unorganized sometimes. I do believe they've gotten better over the last few years. When I first started, there was definitely no structure. One of my buddies recently interviewed and got the job, and said things are definitely better. However, there still room to improve.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in sales?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks (Plano, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Thorough, but very inconsistent. I went through several phone and in-person interviews, a lot of the process seemed redundant and like they didn't have a very well thought out system for it. Overall it was a good experience and they are genuinely interested in you, passionate about the company, and want it to be a good fit.

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks (Amsterdam (Netherlands)).

Interview

A recruitment agency filled me in on the details and they were very helpful. My interviews were quite informal and enjoyable, the only complaint is how long the process took. 3 months of waiting.

Interview Questions

• What will you immediately succeed at and what do you think you'll struggle with initially?   1 Answer

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

there are 4 rounds interview which really made you worn out. Each round takes about 30 mins, including introduce yourself, why you choose Palo Alto networks, how do you like this industry, as well as a role play part. For the first 3 rounds, all need role play on the selling process.

Interview Questions

• sell palo alto networks' product to the potential client. (role play)   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in November 2015.

Interview

Several interviews, pretty much in line with other US companies. Phone screening, Skype interview and a few on-site rounds to get to know you and test your reactions to different situations.
    For Technical roles, expect a test of your abilities, sales guys need to demonstrate how they would sell the solution and consult B2B.

Interview Questions

• What did you do when a customer went black on you? How would you re-engage them?   Answer Question

Negotiation

If you are relocating make sure to get everything tied up before heading there, you have the power and should negotiate.