Palo Alto Networks Corporate Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Palo Alto Networks Corporate Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Palo Alto Networks

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks (Santa Clara, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Great interview experience. The process is very structured and punctual. You are welcomed with smiles, the ambassador shows you around and gets you ready. They have everything printed and schedule out for you. Interviewed with 3 individuals and all 3 were amazing people to talk to. Very informative, and to the point.

Keep it in!

Interview Questions

• My backgrounds
    Expectations
    Experience   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Palo Alto Networks

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks (New York, NY) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview process is a joke, never talked to a hiring manager so out of touch with what its going on at the company in my years of interviewing, do they even read the company news or is it normal for your own manager to be that out of the loop?

Very robotic and impersonal, almost like I was talking to a machine reading questions off of a list with the tone of Mr. Lorensax from Ferris Bueler's day off, I hope this is not who you put in front of your clients because there is no way you are competing with Cisco and the other power players in the cyber security space for long. Questions asked were extremely vague as well.

If anyone at Palo Alto Networks is reading this, your interview process is truly broken. The kind of people you are hiring for Manager positions do not foreshadow a bright future for your company and I genuinely feel bad for the reps who have the misfortune of working for them.

I have never had someone hang up on me during an interview, that was just rude and time will tell all as the reps unfortunate enough to work for such a personality will have short tenures at your company. Now it makes sense why so much of sales leadership is leaving, the sad part is you actually have a good product.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something you know about us?   1 Answer

Corporate Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in July 2015.

Interview

They contacted me on LinkedIn. Got several interviews all positive. Three on the phone and two physical meetings. For the last one, I had to take a day off and spend 8 hours in the car. No one seemed to care. Got no further feedback at all despite several requests to get feedback! Chaotic process not respecting the candidate.