Palo Alto Networks Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Palo Alto Networks

2.0

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks (Santa Clara, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was exceptionally well organized, from first phone call to reception to finish. I was made to feel comfortable and welcome -- and they even have swag to hand out to candidates. I think other Bay Area companies should follow their model.

Interview Questions

• The questions were standard questions...nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Palo Alto Networks

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks (Amsterdam, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

I'm speakless about the whole application process. I've never seen such an unreliable and unprofessional company who treat their candidates with so little respect. I should have known better considering the high amount of bad evaluations on Glassdoor. It is true, you've got to stay back of this company. They don't keep their promises and play with their applicants. I stepped out of the second face to face meeting after 15 minutes. This interview was a big joke!

Interview Questions

• All kind of predictable questions in a very old school way!   2 Answers