Palo Alto Networks Field Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Palo Alto Networks Field Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Palo Alto Networks

2.7

Field Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks in April 2017.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The interview process was very thorough which I found to be in the best interest of both myself and Palo Alto Networks. The interview process allowed me to get a clear understanding of the position, while enabling Palo Alto Networks to see if I would be a good fit for their company and culture.

Interview Questions

• Let's say you are the CMO of your territory. You have a revenue goal of "xyz" and a budget of "abc", you have 3 months to get to this goal. What are you going to do? What will you plan look like?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Palo Alto Networks

Field Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

Quick to respond to my submission in January of 2017. I had multiple interviews (greater than 8) and have not hear back from anyone on the status. I would occasionally receive an email when I would follow-up on the status of the role. The last email said no decision had been made yet but my name was still on the list. It been 6 months so far.... Very unprofessional.

Field Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks in July 2016.

Interview

Applied via online. I quickly got contact by the internal HR by mail to set up a phone interview a week after.
    Had a long phone interview covering the available postion details and all area of expertise, interest, etc. I never got any eedback. I tried to contact the recruiter 3 more times, no answer.
    I understand the amount of applications but it is very un-professional to not provide any feedback to candidates, even if they are not positive. It is useful for both parties.