Palo Alto Networks Human Resources Coordinator (Contract) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Human Resources Coordinator (Contract)

Palo Alto Networks Human Resources Coordinator (Contract) Interview Questions

Interviews at Palo Alto Networks

1 Interview Review

2.0

Human Resources Coordinator (Contract) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks (Santa Clara, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Initially, I applied for a different position, but was informed that it was filled already and they had the HR Coordinator (contract) position open. I had two phone interviews; one with the recruiter from the agency their using and one with the hiring manager. I was selected to come onsite so I meet with the hiring manager and another HR Coordinator and two HR Generalist

The hiring manager and HR Coordinator's interview went normal, but the interview with the two HR Generalist was a bit awkward. One of them stated that they were smart, which was weird since I didn't mention anything that they weren't. He also kept informed me that the person in this position needed a lot of detention to detail, which I was okay with since I dealt with sensitive data before. The HR Generalist made himself seem superior to me and made me feel uncomfortable.

I emailed the recruiter one week later and still have not received any information regarding my onsite. At least they should email or call people back who've gone onsite.

Interview Questions