Palo Alto Networks Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Palo Alto Networks Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Palo Alto Networks

2.5

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks in January 2018.

Interview

Job Qualifications were very soft-skills based but interview was technical, especially for a marketing interview. It was less generic business internship type questions and more questions about specific marketing and social media strategy for their cybersecurity company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Palo Alto Networks

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Note: I applied as a contractor, so maybe their normal process is different.

I did a couple phone interviews, then they had me come in. I talked to a few people, and they all seemed very friendly. At the end, the main guy said they were ready to hire me, and to expect an offer. After that, I didn't hear anything for a while, so I called him. He said he was busy, and that I should sit tight, they had to rearrange some budget, blah, blah, blah. I waited a few more days, and called again. He got really upset that I had called him, said he was a busy guy, didn't have time for this call, and that he'd reach out when the situation changed. I never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• Generic questions: "tell me about your background," "biggest weakness," etc.   1 Answer