Palo Alto Networks Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Palo Alto Networks Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Palo Alto Networks

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks (Plano, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

After having phone screens with the recruiter and hiring manager, I was brought in for onsite interviews with 6 different people including the hiring manager. Each interview took around 45 minutes. Three of the interviewers were collaterals, two were direct reports to the position plus the hiring manager. I was initially very impressed by the diversity of the team, as all of them with the exception of the hiring manager were minorities. However, on the not so positive side baby boomers were not apparent. My advice to Sr. Management would be to really honor CEO Mark McLaughlin’s claim on the company diversity program to not only think about ethnicity, gender or national origin as the pillar of this initiative but to engage in hiring more candidates from the baby boomer generation to have a fair representation of today’s population.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Palo Alto Networks

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks in June 2015.

Interview

Several phone based interviews, then face to face interviews start. It is hiring by committee and is poorly coordinated. Four of my scheduled phone interviews were a no-shows where the interviewer did not even extend the courtesy of a cancellation. After face to face interviews (there were a number of candidates), the company provided no feedback or resolution. Not a huge deal I guess, just tacky.

Interview Questions

• It's a non-standard process, your experiences may vary.   Answer Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks in August 2015.

Interview

1 hour interviews with District Manager, RVP and maybe SVP subject to the sensitivity coupled with the recruiter initial walk through of the process. Very straight forward and simple process yet could be length depending on the time of the year ( Quarter Closure .. Etc )

Interview Questions

• Market outlook ? Potential ? Eco system awareness ? Competitive Landscape ? Technology awareness ?   Answer Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks in June 2011.

Interview

No interview. No replies to requests for update . No nothing.... I know it is a small company but you don't need to be big to have your HR reps reply to emails and numerous reminders!