Palo Alto Networks Resident Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Palo Alto Networks Resident Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Palo Alto Networks

3.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with multiple managers and SE's. They were all professional. The issue came down to the offer, which I never received after months, back ground checks, and being told the position would be approved in a few days. It seems they interview for positions that don't have final approval or funding. The processes are broken.

It's a shame as they have a great product and such behavior is costing them business. I know that the customer I would have been stationed at would have been responsible for millions in revenue for them and their customers.

Interview Questions

• Standard functionality questions of the platform.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Palo Alto Networks

Resident Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks in March 2018.

Interview

Went through 3 rounds of phone interviews. Was concise and had pretty good information on the specific job responsibilities of the position I'm applying for. Process a little bit slow but I understand that schedules do not always line up and they were flexible with my schedule as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks (Remote, OR) in December 2018.

Interview

I interviewed twice. Once in early 2016 and the last time was Dec 2018. You will talk to the HR manager first and then go straight to technical interview. I have found that Palo Alto Networks is quite an inconsistent, disorganized company. The first time I went through their interview process the hiring manager missed 2 scheduled interviews in a row. This time around, they were almost too critical like they were purposely trying to filter me out. Think twice before considering this company for employment. They don't appear to know what they want and employees tend to be pompous based on direct experience.

Interview Questions

• I was bombarded with questions - everything from STP to firewalls. Questioning was very pedantic .   Answer Question