Palo Alto Networks Senior Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks (Santa Clara, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

This company's staffing sucks big time. They don't have the basic concept of treating people with dignity and respect. They called me for interview with four interviewers and ended the interview after first interviewer. First interviewer was 10 mins late. Very unprofessional staffing group from top to bottom.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Palo Alto Networks

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in January 2016.

Interview

The at that point interim recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn seeing if the open position within Palo Alto Networks located in the Netherlands would something I wanted to be invited for an interview.

I briefly responded with a positive and engaging answer. Unfortunately no response from the current recruiter. Even after a follow up from my side he didn't respond at all.

Very disappointing way of engaging the market and trying to interest potential candidates. The lack of any form of response after the company makes first contact is not something you would expect from a big size organization such as Palo Alto. Hope the successor of this temp will do better.

Interview Questions

• The question that was asked at this stage was just a pre interview question to see the level of interest from my side as candidate.   Answer Question