Palo Alto Networks Technical Support Network Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Technical Support Network Engineer

Palo Alto Networks Technical Support Network Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Palo Alto Networks

3.3

Technical Support Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks.

Interview

Usually they have two rounds, Interview and written skill test to see if a person best fits either for content writing or support calls, if one does the best in the first they usually hire them for the support where a employee takes calls from customers who are partners and network engineers and help them resolve their issues.

Other Interview Reviews for Palo Alto Networks

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks (Palo Alto, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

There was an initial phone screening and then in-person interviews. The first day I interviewed with 3 different 4-6 person panels, in a room that did not have air conditioning. 2 of the panels contained the kind of people you hate to interview with for technical roles - the kind of people who view interviews as a way to prove they are smarter than you are and want you to know it. It was pretty bad. One panel was filled with more normal people whose questions were a lot more reasonable and personalities were much better. The second time they brought me back was to interview with the director and VP, talked salary and stock requirements with HR. Was not ultimately offered the position, so I didn't understand why they asked me take another day off to interview with director/VP and talk salary/stock requirements.

Interview Questions

• Describe how a packet traverses an MPLS network, and what the packet header looks like.   Answer Question

Technical Support Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Palo Alto Networks in October 2015.

Interview

My resume was passed to the company. I passed the resume screening and the recruiter contacted me for an interview a few days after. The interview was about 30-45 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• Describe what happens behind the scenes when you type a web url.   Answer Question