Palo Alto Research Center Interview Questions in Palo Alto, CA | Glassdoor

3.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Palo Alto Research Center (Palo Alto, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied several times for the same position, over months. Spoke to the hiring manager, then dont hear anything back from the recruiter, and see the job reposted online. No answer when I asked the recruiter again

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Xerox Parc ?   1 Answer

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Palo Alto Research Center (Palo Alto, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Phone interview. The guy is very friendly and patient to listen to you. He is a Ph.D. They are looking for someone who knows more about MEMS and CFD modelings. So, will need to know things about your stuffs.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your background, work, and related experience. Will need to know the detailed of your previous works for explanations.   Answer Question

Member of Research Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Palo Alto Research Center (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

I was assigned a design problem one week before the interview, which involved making 3D models (either in CAD or by hand; I chose to do it with CAD) and 2D drawings. I had to make a 45-minute presentation for a group of 20-30 people about the design problem or previous projects; I chose to talk about previous projects because I was warned that if I had talked about the design problem and answered it incorrectly, then I would have had little chance to get the job. I was interviewed initially by a project lead on the phone, and then on site I interviewed with 10 scientists and engineers who mostly asked challenging technical questions. Overall, one of the most challenging interview processes I've ever experienced.

Interview Questions

• The design problem was challenging, and in general, the interviewers' technical questions were challenging.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the salary some.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Palo Alto Research Center (Palo Alto, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

I applied for the position online and was contacted for an interview within 2 weeks. It was a 45-minute phone interview to find out how my experiences matched the needs of the position and included a brief brainstorming session. The questions were not unexpected since I had applied specifically for this position online.

Interview Questions

• Questions were expected and related to the job description.   Answer Question