Pamlab Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pamlab Interview Questions

3.3

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Covington, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pamlab (Covington, LA).

Interview

The interview was very conversational and honestly ithe interviewer drew everything out of me and was very appropriate but got to know me well and I felt I understood the company culture very well after the interview. Great practice for future interviews and how to react to a very experience and trained interviewer. Unfortunately Pamlab corporate hires for BDH as well so promised work hours were a little incorrect.

Interview Questions

• Hard to remember everything now but a couple questions were if the pay coincided with my expectations, and what really motivates me to want to work and look for a new opportunity.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Unable to negotiate, but when you are hired and start proving yourself and building up some seniority they will work with you. Pay is not negotiable for this role but commission potential is great. The average they aim for I believe is about 18 an hour after commission. I make more than the average. Also it is not cut throat sales.

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pamlab in May 2015.

Interview

I was sat down in their conference room and asked questions by a panel of software engineers. They then had me solve a couple programming questions including fizbuzz and a logic question. They then asked what the time complexity was

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pamlab.

Interview

I'm going to post this again...my reviews keep getting deleted for some reason. Strange since I don't violate any terms in them. I had a phone interview and a face to face. Went very quick. Mostly typical interview questions although there were a couple of unique ones. I didn't receive an offer, as they hired a girl much younger and with much less experience than me. Read between the lines...

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pamlab (Albany, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter as they had an immediate need for a local rep and I had the qualifications. I was incredibly excited about the opportunity and cleared my schedule for the day, despite being currently employed. It was a bit tricky as I had less then 18 hours to prep for the interview after being contacted.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you "thought out of the box" and what the results were?   Answer Question

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pamlab in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter for an extensive phone interview, which lasted over an hour. The recruiter only mentioned that she wanted to ask me a few questions and get to know me more and that it wouldn't take long. I was asked many different questions regarding my experience and how it related to the position I applied for. I felt that the recruiter was very rude and condescending. After the phone interview I was asked to go on a face-to-face interview that I turned down because from the experience that I had speaking with the recruiter, I didn't feel that I would enjoy working for the company.

Billing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Pamlab (Tacoma, WA) in March 2014.

Interview

It was quite unique to say the least. I have never had an interview, process such as this. I prefer a one on one type or one interviewee and multiple interviewers. I was a learning process, something new for sure, The whole process lasted over an hour to get through four people's answers. The first person that was asked a question it seems like the others will feed off of their answer making kind of uncomfortable and awkward. I feel prepared for this type of scenario int he future. First time for everything.