Pampered Chef Independent Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pampered Chef Independent Consultant Interview Questions

1.3

Independent Consultant Interview

Interview

Easy to be recruited. Anyone who wants to be a consultant can.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Pampered Chef

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pampered Chef (Chattanooga, TN) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview was really a one on one with the consultant about the business. She told me about the benefits to see if it was something I would be interested in doing. She was very helpful.

Interview Questions

• I just signed up   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you? How will this help your family?   1 Answer

Independent Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pampered Chef in January 2009.

Interview

Expressed interest in making additional money, show consultant provided opportunity, I explored further and she did a 1:1 interview to see if it really was a good fit. Once I decided I wanted to pursue this business opportunity, I filled out the Consultant Agreement, bought the start-up kit so I could do the demos and began reaching out to immediate circle to book first few shows.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Independent Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pampered Chef.

Interview

I was interviewed by my recruiter's director, who asked about the motivation behind my desire to join the company. Because working as a consultant with the Pampered Chef is essentially a self-selected opportunity it is unlikely that someone would be denied the endorsement of the director. Still, the interview is helpful to the consultant by asking appropriate questions and offering an opportunity to ask questions and discuss concerns.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation necessary.