Panalpina Air Export Customer Service Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Panalpina Air Export Customer Service Agent Interview Questions

3.5

Air Export Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panalpina (Elk Grove Village, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

This interview was at the Elk Grove Village location and was the strangest interview I had ever had.. I wish I had a tape recorder going on my cell. The male interviewer was extremely disrespectful towards women and said I couldn't have any outside work committments since the job required the person to be there all night, all weekend, and all hholidays until the work was finished. Then he asked me to let him know all the people I worked with in the past that caused issues and how the problem was solved. I'm not ratting out any former colleagues, no matter how much I disliked them, during an interview. The interviewer saying I couldn't have any commitments, which to me meant no kids or family, and him asking me to rat out past co-workers made me not want the job at all. Plus, his voice sounded like a creepy man out for no good towards women, 100 timea deeper than Wilson from Home Improvement.

Interview Questions

• Tell me all the people that caused problems at past jobs with theit names.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Panalpina

Air Export Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panalpina (Houston, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a Supervisor then a formal interview with HR then with the actual hiring manager. After interview I took an online personality test that's intended to match applicants to the requirements of the position. I received an email notification that I had not made it to the next step in the process.

It used to be easier to get a job a Panalpina. They are definitely becoming more selective than what I heard.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work through a difference of opinion with your supervisor. What was the issue, outcome, and what would you do differently next time.   Answer Question
    • What about freight forwarding excites you?   Answer Question