Panasonic Avionics Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 6, 2017

2.9

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panasonic Avionics Corporation (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Pleasant. Applied through JSFirm. Contacted within a week or so by one of the most cordial Recruiting Specialists I've encountered in my career (Kerry Ann D.) After a clear and concise phone screening, Kerry Ann set me up for a face to face with the Base Manager at their LAX station. I was greeted warmly and treated very professionally throughout the interview. Several weeks later I was contacted to discuss and offer, of which I had to decline, due to commitments established with other organizations. Overall, I would rate Panasonic Avionics Corporations Interview process a 5/5 for professionalism, candor, and candidate/company culture matching. Best of luck to Kerry Ann, the LAX station, and the Company as a whole. Thank you all for the experience.

Global Learning & Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panasonic Avionics Corporation in April 2017.

Interview

It was a phone interview, and lasted no more than 30 minutes. They asked detailed questions about my resume, and asked to talk about relevant skills and experience. Asked detailed questions about some software tools relevant to the field. Also asked a few conceptual behavioral questions. Interviewers were courteous, patient, prompt, and informative with my questions, and to the point.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panasonic Avionics Corporation.

Interview

I went through an interview process on a one to one basis with a few managers and staff members. They asked behavioral questions and high level software engineering questions. I was shown around the workplace, through the office and the labs.

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Panasonic Avionics Corporation (Lake Forest, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

4 stages. 1st stage is with an engineer that looks over your resume and asks you specifics about your resume. 2nd stage is with another engineer doing the same, only, he will dig deeper on the technical aspect. 3rd stage is with a pair of engineers who will give you certain workplace/project scenerios and will ask you how you will handle it. 4th stage is a written exam (~30 min) on the basics of electrical engineering. Topics included BJTs, Microprocessers, Op Amps, KVL/KCL...and other basics. After all is done, you go into the office of the hiring manager and he asks you why should we hire you.

Hardware Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Panasonic Avionics Corporation.

Interview

Spoke at career fair. One lady seemed very positive and asked me to mail her in a couple of weeks. Turns out the ID was fake. No LinkedIn profile by the name as well. No response from the lady even after a month after mailing them.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Panasonic Avionics Corporation (San Diego, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview I had was an on campus written coding test. I had the choice of C++ and Java with different test versions for each. I heard Java was longer and tested a lot on Android. I was Given 90 hours to complete but for C++ it only took me half an hour, an hour to check and strengthen my answers.

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Panasonic Avionics Corporation (Lake Forest, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, then 2 phone interviews with management from LA. Then face-to face Causal group discussion with management team in the Headquarter, then 1:1 interview in HK. It's a long long process.

Interview Questions

• What will you do to ensure the delivery time can be archived?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panasonic Avionics Corporation.

Interview

Interview with the CFO of the division as well as the director of finance. Provided information on the division. Discussed current responsibilities and future career goals. More time was spent with the hiring manager, and the question from the director of finance was a lot more general.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Panasonic Avionics Corporation (Lake Forest, CA).

Interview

Apply through company website. Get a call back about 2 weeks later for an onsite interview.
    The recruiter was very personable and led me to the manager. About 45 minutes of interview with two managers. One of the manager show me around the lab/work place for about 15 minutes. Pleasant experience and I learn a lot.

Interview Questions

• One the scale of 1-10 how good you are with Linux/Mysql/Network?
      Tell me about a challenge you face in your internship/project and how did you solve it?
      What was one problem you have with another engineer that you weren't able to resolve in your intern/project experience?
      Answer Question

Certification Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panasonic Avionics Corporation in July 2016.

Interview

First contacted by a general recruiting HR agent, then was in touch with the hiring manager to set up an interview with the manager of the group my position was in. Asked questions for experiences where I demonstrated the skills necessary for the position (such as determining what materials to use for an application and checking to see if it fit external criteria/met regulations). Half hour phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time where you worked to make sure a material or component was up to external board regulations.   Answer Question