Panasonic Avionics Corporation Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Forest, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panasonic Avionics Corporation (Lake Forest, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

A pretty simple process with regard to the position. Director was located in a different office location. 1st phone interview was HR driven - simple questions regarding background, experience, position of interest, etc. Explanation of benefits and corporate structure, etc.
A couple days later had a call from HR to schedule the interview - which we agreed would be the next day.
Next day - phone call from Director as he was in another office location. Questions related to experieinces in Program Management and what experiences I brought that woud transition over well or what I could do within the organization to work within the current processes or improve them.
I would suggest that knowing someone within Panasonic will certainly help get you the interview. Personal references go a long way in positions.

Interview Questions

• What experiences do you have that would qualify you as a strong program manager?   Answer Question
  • What comfort level do you have in work with multiple teams and organizations that can be difficult to direct and manage. How would you succeed with these types of organizations.   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR asked about my requirements and said they could meet them. When the offer came they bumped the offer another 5K to improve the compensation level based on my experineces. Was appreciative that they offered me more than I asked for based on my experinece.