Panasonic Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Panasonic Engineering Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Panasonic (Secaucus, NJ) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview process was simple. Starting with HR, and the hiring manager.
Panasonic was in need at the time, therefore the position was readily available.
The interviews was onsite followed by a tour of the facility.
Both hiring manager and HR personnel was friendly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Panasonic

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elgin, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panasonic (Elgin, IL) in June 2009.

Interview

Personality interview such as what kind of person you are, what hobbies, what sports, any volunteering work, describing your self, what are your strength and weaknesses and how to overcome those weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• What are your strength and weaknesses, how do you overcome your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Too much traveling type of work.

Engineer Interview

Interview

two rounds interview.
    first round is interviewed by head of department, mainly question are about technical skills and previous working experiance and project's details. and a quit of C lanaguage is answered after interview.
    after one or two weeks, HR will called for second round interview to discuss about the salary and benefits.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panasonic in January 2009.

Interview

be prepared to have an interview in english in front of japanese staff and keep extra attention to details, since first impression is very important for japanese. be prepared for the unexpected.

Interview Questions

• what is necessary to enhance the customer service attention?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panasonic in July 2008.

Interview

It was quite normal as other hiring and interview process.

Interview Questions

• How much are you expertised in Java/C++?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panasonic in February 2008.

Interview

good people to work for, need to make sure that you are very well prepared. The interview lasted the whole day and most of it was technical in nature. The interview was held on site and they paid for the flight and hotel accomodations. A friend of mine had recently gone through this so I had some idea of the process

Interview Questions

• Explain entire process technology flow and highlight what to watch out for   Answer Question