Panasonic Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 9, 2017

2.6

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Interview

I was selected from our college's career fair for an interview. It was on-site at their facility which is near our campus. The interview was for a firmware design position. I have a mainly hard-ware design background, so really could not answer the software questions. Then they shifted on to hardware design.

Interview Questions

• What would you have done if not engineering ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Panasonic

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panasonic (Lake Forest, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

I took the program of UCI extension. The intern is one part of the program. But it is unpaid.
    It took about 1 hour to interview and ask some regular questions based on resume.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how the phone work?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Panasonic (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2017.

Interview

Apply on the school system and contact me one week later. I felt relaxed and respected during the interview. Just ask me some general questions and some questions about my skills.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panasonic (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2015.

Interview

Internal referred by former intern, had a short technical interview by three senior engineers/managers, based on mostly past working experiences, some technical problems regarding to past projects done in university. general introduction to myself.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panasonic (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

call letter being offered by the company and the interview took place at jaipur.

Interview Questions

• knowledge about the company   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panasonic (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in January 2009.

Interview

applied through unversity
    got contacted by the company by phone
    only phone interview then they informed me i got acceped and told me when is the start date

Interview Questions

• what are courses related to testing have u taken ?   1 Answer
    • would you be able to work in a rural area and provide yourself accommodation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiations.. only one offer take it or leave it