Panasonic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Panasonic Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2017

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Battery Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panasonic.

Interview

Just a basic telephone screening. Asked me about my background and willingness to relocate to Nevada. It took me 2 times to really get on hold with the HR. The first time the HR just simply forgot about the call. The second time, the HR was late for 2 hours and replied to me whether I can wait for another hour for the phone screening. Afterward, I was told that I passed the phone screening and will be talking to a Japanese engineer the following week. Never happened. Followed-up for a month via email and phone, no response. It's like the company never existed before.
    Very unprofessional and such a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and your background. Why would you want to work for Panasonic.   Answer Question

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Panasonic (Reno, NV) in June 2017.

Interview

I recently graduated from UNR and went to the Gigafactory hiring event on June 15th. I was sent to an interview representative within 15 minutes. The interview was fair and I was told that they would contact me and tell me whether I would be further interviewed. I still have not received any response since the initial interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my relative engineering experience due to my internship and past work experience.   1 Answer

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Panasonic (Newark, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

A phone interview with HR then 4 in person interviews with members of the department and the hiring manager.
    Every interviewer was late, so I sat in a conference room by myself for 10 - 15 minutes after each interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current job?   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Panasonic (Farmington Hills, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

Face to face interview. 3 people one on video conference. Interview was smooth and good. Checking the testing experience. Relevant Navigation Testing, Vehicle Driving Testing. General questions. Work Life balance. etc

Interview Questions

• Testing related,
      Adhoc testing
      Sanity Testing
      Smoke Testing
      SDLC   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panasonic (Newark, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

Interviewed at Panasonic in May 2016. Was supposed to meet two people but only one showed up and he was 30 min late. Interview was mostly a culture check. Didn't receive anything letting me know if I got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question
    • What is one time you had an issue with a coworker and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Panasonic (Newark, NJ).

Interview

I was asked about why I chose my major, what my extracurriculars were, basic interview questions. A majority of the interview was just talking about what the internship would entail.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panasonic in December 2015.

Interview

1 brief interview only asked "tell us about yourself" and then just talked didn't ask any technical questions or anything! i didn't have a chance to show off my skill set

Account Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panasonic (Newark, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

It involves three different stages; phone interview, first onsite interview, second onsite interview. You have to pass each stage to be able to move forward.

The phone interview talked about the company, the job description and the interviewer asked questions like;
    Can you give me an example of a leadership role?

Onsite interview: Asked questions based on the products-what type of capacitors do you know about and what are the qualities.
    Give me an example of a sales role you partook in.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you think you have over other candidate that will make us choose you over them?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

I was selected from our college's career fair for an interview. It was on-site at their facility which is near our campus. The interview was for a firmware design position. I have a mainly hard-ware design background, so really could not answer the software questions. Then they shifted on to hardware design.

Interview Questions

• What would you have done if not engineering ?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panasonic (Lake Forest, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

I took the program of UCI extension. The intern is one part of the program. But it is unpaid.
    It took about 1 hour to interview and ask some regular questions based on resume.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how the phone work?   1 Answer