Panasonic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 16, 2017

2.8

109 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Battery Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panasonic.

Interview

Just a basic telephone screening. Asked me about my background and willingness to relocate to Nevada. It took me 2 times to really get on hold with the HR. The first time the HR just simply forgot about the call. The second time, the HR was late for 2 hours and replied to me whether I can wait for another hour for the phone screening. Afterward, I was told that I passed the phone screening and will be talking to a Japanese engineer the following week. Never happened. Followed-up for a month via email and phone, no response. It's like the company never existed before.
    Very unprofessional and such a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and your background. Why would you want to work for Panasonic.   Answer Question

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Panasonic (Bakersfield, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

It was outstanding and the recruiting was excellent , got to watch a great presentation and can say allowing me to ask questions was very rewarding, the hospitality of the recruiting was outstanding

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Panasonic (Reno, NV) in June 2017.

Interview

I recently graduated from UNR and went to the Gigafactory hiring event on June 15th. I was sent to an interview representative within 15 minutes. The interview was fair and I was told that they would contact me and tell me whether I would be further interviewed. I still have not received any response since the initial interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my relative engineering experience due to my internship and past work experience.   1 Answer

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panasonic (Newark, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

After passing the phone screening I was scheduled to meet with two marketing managers. Each of the interviews was allotted 45 minutes, but ended up lasting over 1.5 hours. I had to submit writing samples from a variety of mediums (Social Media, Email, Whitepaper, Blog Post). Overall the interviews were very conversational and didn't have a great deal of talking about technical skills.

Interview Questions

• How do you think the skills you developed will translate from Industry A into Industry B?   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Panasonic (Newark, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

Took about a month. Was contacted by recruiter and then interviewed with three senior managers. After the interview the recruiter took a few weeks to contact and update on the status.

Interview Questions

• Questions about past experience   1 Answer

Purchasing Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panasonic.

Interview

Very polite and respectful Panasonic Managers. Many questions about prior experience, ERP, MRP systems, show quickly I can learn the new software, if I can work in multinational company, how I would handle work under pressure, asked about customer service skills,

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Panasonic (Newark, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

A phone interview with HR then 4 in person interviews with members of the department and the hiring manager.
    Every interviewer was late, so I sat in a conference room by myself for 10 - 15 minutes after each interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current job?   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Panasonic (Farmington Hills, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

Face to face interview. 3 people one on video conference. Interview was smooth and good. Checking the testing experience. Relevant Navigation Testing, Vehicle Driving Testing. General questions. Work Life balance. etc

Interview Questions

• Testing related,
      Adhoc testing
      Sanity Testing
      Smoke Testing
      SDLC   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panasonic (Newark, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

Interviewed at Panasonic in May 2016. Was supposed to meet two people but only one showed up and he was 30 min late. Interview was mostly a culture check. Didn't receive anything letting me know if I got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question
    • What is one time you had an issue with a coworker and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Panasonic (Newark, NJ).

Interview

I was asked about why I chose my major, what my extracurriculars were, basic interview questions. A majority of the interview was just talking about what the internship would entail.