Panda Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 22, 2018

2.6

Counter Help Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Panda Express (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Nice at first , they were really nice and down to earth . They were excited for me to start and so was I . They have a way of making you think everything is going to be great while you're working with them .

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stressful situations   1 Answer

Service and Kitchen Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panda Express (Bakersfield, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a open on the spot interview panda express was having a job fair from 9am until 4pm looking to hire 45 people so I showed up and got a interview

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at panda express   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

Very simple, straight forward questions, it was a very relaxed interview process. I had 2 interviews before getting offered the job. I only stayed for about 1 year while I was in school. All together, very positive experience. Great for a first job.

Interview Questions

• Past experience
      How long I planned to stay in the company   Answer Question

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Panda Express.

Interview

I first had to schedule an interview when I got ther The interviewer asked me a lot of questions and explained what the job title meant to the company

Service and Kitchen Team Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow, ID

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Panda Express (Moscow, ID).

Interview

I sent in my resume after replying to a job listing on Craigslist. I got an email back around 3 weeks after with a time and a place for a job interview. Interview lasted around 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself
      Do you have any restaurant experience?
      Why Panda Express?   Answer Question

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panda Express (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Received an email to set-up phone interview. Recruiter seemed very rushed and in hurry; the recruiter started the interview with "this shouldn't take long". At the end, recruiter said I should hear back from the hiring manager in 1-2days max. but after 2 weeks no e-mail, no follow up.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altamonte Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Panda Express (Altamonte Springs, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

After waiting for the manager, he offered me a drink and then we sat down and talked for about 30 minutes. He asked a few questions and took notes as I answered. He said he'd call me if I got the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked what I thought were my best qualities   1 Answer

Prep Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panda Express (Lakewood, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

they looked over my resume and asked me questions it took maybe 20 minutes I could barely understand what the manager was saying. after the interview I was told I would be called back Monday with an answer. I was never called back so I would say this was one of the worst interviews I've ever been to.

Interview Questions

• where I saw my self in the future?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panda Express (Redlands, CA).

Interview

It was an open interview that started at 1pm so i got there around1:10. I was the first applicant that arrived so i just signed into a roll sheet and put my name, number and email. The GM came up to me and asked for my name and he printed my application that I've submitted online. Two people then came and interviewed me for a while, it's one of the longer interviews that I've had. They were easy to talk and were really interested in the things you said and why you've said it. Definitely bring your resume because they really asked me questions about the things I put on my resume. They asked me a good number of questions and it was really nice. When we were done they said they would contact in 2 days if I got the job, but they never contacted me sadly. But it was one of the better interviews I've had.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work enviornment do you picture yourself working in?   Answer Question
    • where do you see yourself in 2 years?   1 Answer
    • Were you involved in activities in school?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you see someone not following the rules?   1 Answer

Kitchen Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panda Express.

Interview

send an interview request via text msg... Here is the thing, i applied for that position ages ago like literally 5-7 months ago. if it took them that long to get back to me on this then come on. they obviously classified me as the "last resort" and if that's the case then obviously someone ANYONE who shows up will beat me who also wants the job offer