Panda Express Lead Counter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 15, 2018

1.7

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Panda Express (Tampa, FL) in April 2011.

Interview

Basic Questions of what you know. How would you handle certain situations. They look for signs of looking away or studding as a fault. Be Confident

Other Interview Reviews for Panda Express

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Panda Express (Tampa, FL) in May 2010.

Interview

First interview was through the phone then I had one on site interview in one Panda restaurant in Tmapa. First interview was not actually a formal one I think, with a HR manage. The second interview was with 2 managers, one form the HR and other is a regional manager coach. About 20 minutes long and it seemed like the interviewers really knew what kind of person they were looking for. Although I thought I had a pretty good chance for a job offer from the company since I was even got the oral offer from the manager during the interview. I was wrong. I think the company just puts all their potential candidates through the same drawn out process. I was heard from the company within five days. And I was even told to bring all my paperwork to Tampa(the work place) again to sign a contract. But finally , they send me a email to say that they've already hired all the people they need.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in working in a restaurant   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Westerville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panda Express (Westerville, OH) in April 2013.

Interview

I had one interview and the manager was very friendly and hired me.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Panda Express (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

3 round interviews, the last one was a work preview (which they called OPJ). Questions were pretty simple such as why do you choose panda, tell us about yourself. I applied for Manager/AM but they offered me to start with Lead Counter due to I had no experience about management.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about us? Why did you leave your last job? Why you want to work at Panda?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panda Express (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

the interview process was easy breezy, be yourself , show that you have some experience working with customers, and also knowledge of how to handle certain situations when they arise. be poloite, charming and confident!

Anonymous Employee in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Panda Express (Atlantic City, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

Manager give a brief history about the company, handed out a pamphlet about the company and that was really about it. I got my uniform the next day and started working asap.

Anonymous Employee in Keizer, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Panda Express (Keizer, OR) in June 2017.

Interview

i didn’t really have a interview it was more of a call asking if i was still interest and i said yes and took the job because of its benefits and pay

Panda Express Response

May 21, 2018 – HR Coordinator

Thank you for your interest in Panda Express. We are happy you had a positive interview experience.

We try to deliver exceptional candidate experiences, and we’re happy to have you join our team... More

Lead Counter Interview

Interview

Fill application, a 1:1 interview with store manager, basic question ask about experiences with customer service and sales.

Interview Questions

• what related skill or experience do you have for the position you apply   Answer Question