Panda Express Service and Kitchen Team Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 18, 2017

2.4

45 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panda Express (Bakersfield, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a open on the spot interview panda express was having a job fair from 9am until 4pm looking to hire 45 people so I showed up and got a interview

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at panda express   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Panda Express

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow, ID

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Panda Express (Moscow, ID).

Interview

I sent in my resume after replying to a job listing on Craigslist. I got an email back around 3 weeks after with a time and a place for a job interview. Interview lasted around 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself
      Do you have any restaurant experience?
      Why Panda Express?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panda Express (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a call to come in for an interview a couple weeks later. I ended up interviewing with the assistant manager because the general manager was late. Wear business casual and bring resume copy. We sat at one of the restaurant tables and chatted. A couple days later the general manager called for a brief phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Why panda over another job opportunity?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panda Express (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got called in for an interview, easy questions overall, asked things about my experience with Panda Express, times when I received good customer service, and how can I contribute to Panda and vice versa

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panda Express (Orem, UT) in July 2017.

Interview

I went in and talked with an employee. She asked me why I wanted to work there, what brought me to work for panda, and what my hours will be like.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to work for Panda?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delano, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Panda Express (Delano, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Came 15 minutes early. Told one of the workers i was there for a job interview. They were nice and asked if I wanted a cup to drink while I wait. Waited another 10 minutes until the actual interview. During interview it was kind of loud and hard to concentrate. Also the questions were not what I expected but i felt like I executed them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleburne, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panda Express (Cleburne, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview took place in person at the establishment. I sat down with the employer at a small table to go over who I am and how qualified I am for the job.

Service and Kitchen Team Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panda Express in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and they called me the next day to schedule an interview for that very afternoon. I arrived 20 minutes early for my interview and had to wait for quite some time (like 30 minutes or so) . Interview Questions was simple and straight to the point. The manager told me that they're looking to get as much help as they can and they would call me if I had the job or not

Service and Kitchen Team Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panda Express in May 2017.

Interview

Overall an easy interview. Applied online then got a call 2 days later for the first interview after the first interview I was scheduled to meet with the supervisor for a second interview. After the 2 interview the supervisor said they will call if they would want to move forward with me.

Anonymous Employee in Oxnard, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panda Express (Oxnard, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was odd, because I sent in an unfinished application but they called for an interview anyway. Maybe they really needed more help or something, I wasn't told why even after it was brought up. It was very casual. I was wearing a dress shirt, dress pants, and a tie, but it was essentially a semi-formal loosely-scheduled conversation with the manager on one of the restaurant tables.

The manager actually let me into the kitchen to try mixing up the chow mein for a bit. Didn't seem too professional or structured, and while the manager sort of teased and stuff, he was pretty friendly, and the interview went well.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any work experience?   1 Answer
    • Where are you going to school and what are you majoring in?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • Do you think you can do it?   1 Answer