Pandora Jewelry Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 14, 2017

2.2

68 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied on indeed. I got a call to come in next day. When I came into the store it was as if I got the job on the spot there wasn't much questioning other than when are you available

Interview Questions

• My availability.... they really should have asked me more questions but didn't   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Pandora Jewelry

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2017.

Interview

it was very nice and fast. i walked in asking if they are hiring, the sales lady gave me a application form that has 5-8 pages i think. theres like more questions in that form and little bit thorough . then the next day i got phone call to come in store for interview..and afterwards the manager passed me to agency of pandora i think and got 2 interviews in one day but in the end didn't get position but it was very nice and learning experienced.

Interview Questions

• describing yourself and what do you know about the store   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (New York, NY).

Interview

i had one interview it was kept very simple and short but to the point. i was asked what i knew on the company and my previous experience which i had none but was still hired

Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (Arcadia, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Manager was very nice. The interview was longer than I expected and she was also late by 30 minutes... she asked basic interview questions and overall had a very friendly attitude. She requires a resume too so be sure to bring one. Be sure to study up on the brands history too.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry in October 2016.

Interview

There were two interviews, and both went well. Lasted about a half hour each and two people did the interviewing each time. After the first interview, they called and asked me to come in for a second. They said at that time they would also need to do a background check.

Anonymous Employee in Valley Stream, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (Valley Stream, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

There was a group interview. it was held at a open Starbucks kiosk in the middle of Green acres mall and very casual however very focused on what we were there to do. Everyone answered each question and the two interviewers gave feedback on the answers and how we could improve our reactions.

Interview Questions

• How you you react to different customer and co worker scenarios   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (Sacramento, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I walked-in to apply, I filled out a paper and called on the third day to see where I was standing. That same day I received a call back with a date for an interview. It was a group Interview. There was three of us. We got interviewed by three people at once. We got a call within a week letting us know whether we got hired or not.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Pandora?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (Miami, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Went as a referral. The manager was very nice and explained the different aspects of the position. She gave me a whole synopsis of how the company started and the different materials each charm was made of. Sterling Silver don't forget that! Basically told me about the company and asked me if I had any experience in sales and my availability.

Interview Questions

• One question that was asked if I knew about the brand and what it represented.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (Oakbrook Terrace, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Met with Manager and Asst. Manager, we sat outside very engaging conversation and very open and approachable.The manager reviewed my resume and asked questions based on my resume. She also gave a history about the store and the company. Make sure you don't give to much and stay focused on what your going to bring to the table.

Interview Questions

• What makes this job fit for you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pandora Jewelry (Birmingham, AL) in February 2016.

Interview

I was called by the store manager who said she saw my resume on Indeed and invited me to interview. I arrived at the store, filled out an application, and went in to the interview several minutes later. It was very relaxed and easy, only took about 15 minutes.