Panduit Business Development Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Panduit Business Development Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Panduit.

Interview

Had about 2 phone screens/ 1 with HR/ 1 with hiring manager.
Then went onsite 2X with about 4 different people-- General background/Technology questions--- Good experience

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Panduit

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orland Park, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panduit (Orland Park, IL) in October 2010.

Interview

The interview process was just fine. It was the HR supervisor that was the problem and disappointment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I caught the Panduit HR Supervisor in a Flat Out Lie. This gave me an extremely bad taste and I honestly no longer have any respect for HR at Panduit. And yes, I have sufficient testimony to back it up.

I wouldn't normally be so vocal, but this matter of integrity should be held in extremely high regard especially 1) when it comes to HR 2) the fact that it involved some key managers 3) Panduit self-admittedly has trust issues with its employees. I am utterly disheartened and insulted by this event, and HR needs to realize the intellectual level of their audience before stooping to such an unscrupulous level.