Panduit IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Featured Interview

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tinley Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Panduit (Tinley Park, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

I was given 3 interviews for this internship position: 2 phone interviews, and a final on-site interview at their headquarters in Illinois.

The first interview was with a recruiter. The questions consisted of the standard "tell me about a time when..." questions and other general questions about myself as a person. There were no technical or position specific questions during this interview.

The second interview was with a hiring manager. We spoke briefly regarding my experience in school, side projects, and my familiarity with the technologies required for the position. The hiring manager also described the position in-depth, and what to expect if I were to get the position.

For the third (and final) interview, I was brought on-site to their global headquarters in Illinois. This interview took place entirely in a small conference room off of the main lobby, and was mostly a discussion of my familiarity with various programming concepts. Although I was told the interview would last an hour and a half, it ended up being closer to 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to take a leadership role.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Panduit

IT Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Panduit in January 2010.

Interview

The interview process started with a phone screen by a recruiter, a phone interview by the hiring manager later in the week to identify candidates to interview, conversations with a recruiting assistant to setup the one-on-one interview, than three one-on-one interviews (HR, peer, hiring manager) a few weeks later. The HR interview was very pleasant informative (and he greeted me within 5 minutes of my arrival). The peer interviewer asked pertinent and piercing questions to assure my qualifications for the job. The manager interview was informal and pleasant.

Interview Questions