Panduit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tinley Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Panduit (Tinley Park, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

I was given 3 interviews for this internship position: 2 phone interviews, and a final on-site interview at their headquarters in Illinois.

The first interview was with a recruiter. The questions consisted of the standard "tell me about a time when..." questions and other general questions about myself as a person. There were no technical or position specific questions during this interview.

The second interview was with a hiring manager. We spoke briefly regarding my experience in school, side projects, and my familiarity with the technologies required for the position. The hiring manager also described the position in-depth, and what to expect if I were to get the position.

For the third (and final) interview, I was brought on-site to their global headquarters in Illinois. This interview took place entirely in a small conference room off of the main lobby, and was mostly a discussion of my familiarity with various programming concepts. Although I was told the interview would last an hour and a half, it ended up being closer to 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to take a leadership role.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tinley Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Panduit (Tinley Park, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

Succinct and well organised. The recruiter communicated via email every week during the process and provided helpful tips to prepare for the next round of interviews. During the interview many of the questions are behavioural based so be prepared with previous experiences that illustrate how you collaborate, contribute and lead a project.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult situation you where able to negotiate.   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tinley Park, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panduit (Tinley Park, IL).

Interview

The interview was scheduled for seven hours with six different people. The person I would have been reporting to said he was leaving in a few weeks. No lunch was provided and by the end of the day I was answering the same questions I answered earlier in the day. There was a fair mix of technical and non-technical questions.

Interview Questions

• If you are transferring a large file over small bandwidth using TCP how will the file transfer take?   1 Answer

Panduit Response

Jan 16, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Program Manager

Thanks so much for the feedback regarding your interview experience at Panduit. We are working with our hiring managers to simplify/streamline the interview process and ensure that our candidates ... More

Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tinley Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Panduit (Tinley Park, IL) in November 2012.

Interview

The interview was a round robin approach. I met the HR recruiter at a job fair and I coordinated with him. He told me to be prepared the interview process can take over 60 and it it did. They first conducted a phone interview with the hiring manager. Then come in and interview with the HR person, hiring manager and 1-2 peers. It could take up to 30 days before they give you an offer.

Interview Questions

• Very minimal technical questions were asked. Managers are not technical so most questions were around personality things. Theme is can work in a fast paced environment. Juggle, juggle, juggle!!!   1 Answer

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tinley Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Panduit (Tinley Park, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview process is very long and their is not much feedback, even when feedback is requested.

I was hired for a different position and was never told! Was not a big issue but had to start my first day a few hours late and was rather confused. HR apologized for the mix up and I was not upset so it turned out OK.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself if 5 years.   1 Answer

Interview

4 interviews, starting with human resources, then the sales district director, then an interview with the Regional Director and finally an interview with the VP of the region.

Al this process was via calls and interviews via skype.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Panduit (London, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

in 3 steps rather quick in response time, nice interviewer but a bit inquisitive.
    have to prepare question about the company of course and about you too... knowing your CV is a must...

Interview Questions

• what do you know about Panduit?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Panduit in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was casual, almost like having a chat with an acquaintance. I got the interview through a referral. I arrived and ended up interviewing with 2 other employees from the company (3 in total). They were friendly but professional and explained what the position was about and their expectations.

Interview Questions

• This is a position based on communication, Do you like meeting new people?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tinley Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Panduit (Tinley Park, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview starts with one of the supervisors. She takes you to the customer service floor and you get to sit and observe phone calls and procedures with one of the department veterans. You then go back downstairs and interview with a supervisor and the trainer. After the interview, there is a listening/decision making test as well as a basic math quiz. Upon completion, you are free to go.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to multitask? How do you organize yourself in order to multitask effectively?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating whatsoever.

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tinley Park, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Panduit (Tinley Park, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Very strange. Met with two groups of two potential colleagues/supervisor then one-on-one with the divisional VP. Never left the conference room. No tour. No energy from the interviewers. Typical "tell me a time when" questions. Just an odd, disconnected vibe throughout.