Panduit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 23, 2017

2.9

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tinley Park, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Panduit (Tinley Park, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter followed by another phone interview with the hiring manager. Went on-site for two hours and met with people from the talent acquisition group. The offer stage was strange. I asked for an extension to make my decision by one day through voice-mail and email. I got no response and assumed I had the night to make my final decision. I received an email around 7pm that evening saying the request to extend was declined and the offer was no longer on the table. The ending came out very unprofessionally. It felt like they were avoiding my rejection by rejecting me first.

Interview Questions

• They focused on behavioral based interview questions, asked a lot about specific scenarios I had been in and how I handled them and what I learned.   Answer Question

I received a counter-offer from my current company that was too hard to pass up.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tinley Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Panduit (Tinley Park, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview starts with one of the supervisors. She takes you to the customer service floor and you get to sit and observe phone calls and procedures with one of the department veterans. You then go back downstairs and interview with a supervisor and the trainer. After the interview, there is a listening/decision making test as well as a basic math quiz. Upon completion, you are free to go.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to multitask? How do you organize yourself in order to multitask effectively?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating whatsoever.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burr Ridge, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panduit (Burr Ridge, IL).

Interview

A joke.

Interview Questions

• None really. It was pretty straight forward.   1 Answer

Pay was low and reviews were bad. I didn't want to go down this road.

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Panduit in August 2013.

Interview

Varies--changes every year. Currently, they use an outside recruiter. A colleague interviewed for a promotion and the hiring manager kept texting and using his I-pad. It took them 10 weeks to make a decision, with no communication to the internal candidates during that time.

Interview Questions

• to paraphrase: you just surgery a few months ago, are you sure you are up to the task?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary as they would not budge on the vacation time.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Panduit.

Interview

Had about 2 phone screens/ 1 with HR/ 1 with hiring manager.
    Then went onsite 2X with about 4 different people-- General background/Technology questions--- Good experience

Assistant Chief Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burr Ridge, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Panduit (Burr Ridge, IL).

Interview

Brownies

Interview Questions

Pay was very low. Morale is low. Bad reviews of workplace. Management is an unjustified mess. Software needs draino.

Warehouse Technician I Interview

Anonymous Employee in DeKalb, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panduit (DeKalb, IL) in November 2012.

Interview

Started with a phone interview. Then moved on to a test on a computer. Then was called back for face to face with three managers. Took around 2 weeks overall to complete.

Interview Questions

• What is something that you find to be most important in your previous places of employment.   1 Answer

Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tinley Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Panduit (Tinley Park, IL) in November 2012.

Interview

The interview was a round robin approach. I met the HR recruiter at a job fair and I coordinated with him. He told me to be prepared the interview process can take over 60 and it it did. They first conducted a phone interview with the hiring manager. Then come in and interview with the HR person, hiring manager and 1-2 peers. It could take up to 30 days before they give you an offer.

Interview Questions

• Very minimal technical questions were asked. Managers are not technical so most questions were around personality things. Theme is can work in a fast paced environment. Juggle, juggle, juggle!!!   1 Answer

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tinley Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Panduit (Tinley Park, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

The interview process is very long and their is not much feedback, even when feedback is requested.

I was hired for a different position and was never told! Was not a big issue but had to start my first day a few hours late and was rather confused. HR apologized for the mix up and I was not upset so it turned out OK.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself if 5 years.   1 Answer

Data Center Design Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tinley Park, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Panduit (Tinley Park, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

Very nice phone interview was first. After there was a flight out to WHQ for a day long round of interviews. It was a lot of people and a lot of questions but overall it was fairly relaxed. They really wanted to get to know me and how I have handled issues in the past. They wanted to know how I work and the manner that I think about problems.

Interview Questions

• They were very interested in the direction that I feel IT is going (focused on the data center environment).   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was very easy. Their HR rep put together a generous relocation package great salary and decent benefits.