Panera Bread Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 19, 2017

1.9

287 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (San Bernardino, CA).

Interview

Friendly staff you interview right there in the cafe you usually meet with a assistant manager and if they approve you will meet with the general manager right after. They will explain the job expectation and what you will need before you are hired such as food handlers card and work shoes ect.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for Panera   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Fayetteville, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call from them about a week later. That call was considered a phone interview. They then scheduled a in store interview with the manager, called me about an hour after the interview to schedule my final interview with the general manager. The general manager hired my on the spot and then discusses the training process and pay which isn't too shabby($9.75). They interview consisted of basic questions so they can get a feel of the type of person you are.

Interview Questions

• what food will you go out of your way for?   Answer Question
    • where do you see yourself in the next ten years?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a high stress situation you were in and how to you handle it?   Answer Question
    • what is one food you always have to have in your fridge?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sanford, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Sanford, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

It was brief and simple and went by pretty quick. I sped up the process because I had my resume too. I spoke about my past and what I wanted out of the job. We spoke about my favorite menu item, as to make sure I was actually familiar with the place.

Interview Questions

• How does your volunteer work make up for your lack of work experience?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

It was very casual, the manager who interviewed me was very kind. They wanted to get to know you as a person, and not so much as how you are as a worker.

Interview Questions

• What kind of things do you enjoy doing in your free time?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Painesville, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Painesville, OH).

Interview

They did an excellent job in the interview process and gave us a tour of the store. They hired me right on the spot. I had my orientation the very next day

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread in April 2017.

Interview

I was called around 10 in the morning by the manager who asked several basic questions. The interview was very easy and fast. At the end of the interview she asked if there was anything else I would like to add or any questions I had.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Went in an asked to talk to a manager about a job. Had me fill out an application and they asked me to come back for a one on one with the manager the next day. About an hour later they called and offered job.

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Plantation, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

It was very casual. I applied in person and got a call the next morning for an ibterview tgat evening . When i got there the manager just asked about 3 questions and then told me the job duties. about 5 minutes after i had orientation , and she said "welcome to panera " .

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Applied online - which required a survey to be filled out. About a week later I got a phone call to come in for an interview.The interview process was pretty easy, basically just came in and they offered the job. From there you have orientation, training , and then work

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (New York, NY).

Interview

Nice, easy, quick. I think turnover is so high they are pretty desperate for hires. It was actually two interviews back to back. First one of the managers, and then one of the higher-up managers. Both interviews were about three minutes each I think. Didn't take very long at all.