Panera Bread Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Panera Bread Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Painesville, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Painesville, OH).

Interview

They did an excellent job in the interview process and gave us a tour of the store. They hired me right on the spot. I had my orientation the very next day

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Went in an asked to talk to a manager about a job. Had me fill out an application and they asked me to come back for a one on one with the manager the next day. About an hour later they called and offered job.

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Plantation, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

It was very casual. I applied in person and got a call the next morning for an ibterview tgat evening . When i got there the manager just asked about 3 questions and then told me the job duties. about 5 minutes after i had orientation , and she said "welcome to panera " .

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Applied online - which required a survey to be filled out. About a week later I got a phone call to come in for an interview.The interview process was pretty easy, basically just came in and they offered the job. From there you have orientation, training , and then work

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (New York, NY).

Interview

Nice, easy, quick. I think turnover is so high they are pretty desperate for hires. It was actually two interviews back to back. First one of the managers, and then one of the higher-up managers. Both interviews were about three minutes each I think. Didn't take very long at all.

Anonymous Employee in Idaho Falls, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Idaho Falls, ID).

Interview

I just went in and she asked me a few questions, mainly asking about service and experience .. (This was my first job.) Then at the end she just told me about hiring and then told me they d see me at orientation

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Naples, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Naples,FL). Easy , Quick , Normal interview , I had two interviews one with the hiring manager which lasted only about 10 minutes and I was told to come back in two days later to have a one on one with the general manager pretty much got hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Orlando, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Very quick but detailed about what will happen next and what is expected from you in case of work ethic and experience they want you to give to costumers while allowing you to grow and succeed

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Savannah, GA).

Interview

I had two interviews. The first one was conducted with one of the shift managers and a manager-in-training. The second interview was with the General Manager, and that's where he informed me that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where a guest is dissatisfied?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Great. I did not get asked a single question. I was satisfied and happy with the interview process at Panera Bread. I am also satisfied with their management. Satisfaction guaranteed when you work here. I have no complaints.