Panera Bread Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Panera Bread Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2017

1.9

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

It was very casual, the manager who interviewed me was very kind. They wanted to get to know you as a person, and not so much as how you are as a worker.

Interview Questions

• What kind of things do you enjoy doing in your free time?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Anonymous Employee in Painesville, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Painesville, OH).

Interview

They did an excellent job in the interview process and gave us a tour of the store. They hired me right on the spot. I had my orientation the very next day

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread in April 2017.

Interview

I was called around 10 in the morning by the manager who asked several basic questions. The interview was very easy and fast. At the end of the interview she asked if there was anything else I would like to add or any questions I had.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Went in an asked to talk to a manager about a job. Had me fill out an application and they asked me to come back for a one on one with the manager the next day. About an hour later they called and offered job.

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Plantation, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

It was very casual. I applied in person and got a call the next morning for an ibterview tgat evening . When i got there the manager just asked about 3 questions and then told me the job duties. about 5 minutes after i had orientation , and she said "welcome to panera " .

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Applied online - which required a survey to be filled out. About a week later I got a phone call to come in for an interview.The interview process was pretty easy, basically just came in and they offered the job. From there you have orientation, training , and then work

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (New York, NY).

Interview

Nice, easy, quick. I think turnover is so high they are pretty desperate for hires. It was actually two interviews back to back. First one of the managers, and then one of the higher-up managers. Both interviews were about three minutes each I think. Didn't take very long at all.

Anonymous Employee in Idaho Falls, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Idaho Falls, ID).

Interview

I just went in and she asked me a few questions, mainly asking about service and experience .. (This was my first job.) Then at the end she just told me about hiring and then told me they d see me at orientation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

I filled out an application online, and within a few days, I got a call for an interview the next week. That day, I arrived 15 minutes early for a 9:30am interview, but since the store seemed to be short of staff, the manager ended up being a bit late. The interview itself wasn't bad. The manager read questions from a list, and seemed pretty distracted while I was answering them, which made me feel pretty bad about how I was doing. I ended up getting hired on the spot, but since I had more interviews that week, the manager told me that I could call back if I still wanted the position. I called a week later to accept, then the manager told me that they had thrown away my file because they thought I didn't want the job. I said that I wanted to accept the job offer, but the manager told me that they needed to look for my file, and that they'd call me back after finding it. I never heard back from them. I know that the best thing for me to do is to call back and ask, but I just don't think it's worth it at this point.

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Naples, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Naples,FL). Easy , Quick , Normal interview , I had two interviews one with the hiring manager which lasted only about 10 minutes and I was told to come back in two days later to have a one on one with the general manager pretty much got hired on the spot.