Panera Bread Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Panera Bread Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (New York, NY).

Interview

Nice, easy, quick. I think turnover is so high they are pretty desperate for hires. It was actually two interviews back to back. First one of the managers, and then one of the higher-up managers. Both interviews were about three minutes each I think. Didn't take very long at all.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Anonymous Employee in Idaho Falls, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Idaho Falls, ID).

Interview

I just went in and she asked me a few questions, mainly asking about service and experience .. (This was my first job.) Then at the end she just told me about hiring and then told me they d see me at orientation

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Naples, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Naples,FL). Easy , Quick , Normal interview , I had two interviews one with the hiring manager which lasted only about 10 minutes and I was told to come back in two days later to have a one on one with the general manager pretty much got hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Savannah, GA).

Interview

I had two interviews. The first one was conducted with one of the shift managers and a manager-in-training. The second interview was with the General Manager, and that's where he informed me that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where a guest is dissatisfied?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Great. I did not get asked a single question. I was satisfied and happy with the interview process at Panera Bread. I am also satisfied with their management. Satisfaction guaranteed when you work here. I have no complaints.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I applied when the stores still utilized paper applications versus online assessments. So I went in and filled out the application. Once I completed the application I met with a manager who interviewed and hired me on the spot. However, the process has changed and now you must take an online assessment and fill out the application online. A manager or training specialist reviews the scores and based on your score and answers as far as the needs they are looking for they call you to set up an interview.

Interview Questions

• What is great customer service?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Apply online the whole hiring process took maybe a week was hired in the spot the interview went great was easy the manger I interview with was very laid back and goofy great guy

Interview Questions

• Typical interview question qualifications work history availability stuff as such   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Charlotte, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

Manager was friendly, asked me about my interests and we had a common interest of music. Questions were relevant, but were not very tough. He didn't hit me hard on things I said that could have been fleshed out.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a difficult costumer and how did you handle them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Waltham, MA).

Interview

I got called for an interview, and was met by one of the managers. Fortunately for me it was one of the more easy going managers, and my cousin had worked there for a while and had a good reputation already. So after a few questions about my basic math abilities, and such, I was hired.

Anonymous Employee in Lumberton, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Lumberton, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

I did an application online got a call like 3 days later telling me to come in for an interview,i went it actually was a group interview with actually like 15 people in an conference room.we did different skit far as a 'whats on the top of your refrigerator" and "whats in the inside of your refrigerator" type question then we had to split in groups of 4 and demonstrate such characters as a cashier,customer,manager. then we watch 2 videos and they said they will call for the candidates that was picked for the positions. I'm waiting on my call for tomorrow to let me know if i got the job

Interview Questions

• y would i be a good candidate for panera what do i like about there company is there anything on there menu i like.   1 Answer

Negotiation

don't be nervous because they were 3 managers watching ,always give eye contact in you should be good and at the end ask a lot of questions