Panera Bread Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Panera Bread Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.1

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread in April 2017.

Interview

I was called around 10 in the morning by the manager who asked several basic questions. The interview was very easy and fast. At the end of the interview she asked if there was anything else I would like to add or any questions I had.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Panera Bread in June 2016.

Interview

There was an interview with the assistant manager and then the general manager later the same day. The interview itself went well, I was offered a drink and I was made comfortable. The manager said that I was definitely an interest and that he WOULD call me back, and for me to call back if he didn't. I did call back a week later, after not hearing from the GM. Again, he said he would call me back. He didn't. A few days later, I called again. He told me on the phone that "the manager looking into your position isn't here, and he will call you back." However, I know it was the GM that had done my final interview as I could tell by the name he gave me and the voice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shrewsbury, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Shrewsbury, NJ) in December 2015.

Interview

I did an interview exactly 1 week before the interview. Came in and asked to speak to the general manager. Sat at a table and then she attended to me in a couple of minute. The GM was very friendly and shook my hand. After the interview she said that she would get back to me in a week.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a call three months later..I skipped interviewing with someone on shift and had an interview with the manager. It was fairly easy but when I informed them that my schedule was no longer the same as it was when I applied they seemed to loose interest and cut the interview short after.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I applied online and then got a call maybe a week later, and we set up an interview for a few days later. I arrived and they offered me a drink, and I sat and waited for a few minutes before someone came out and interviewed me. The questions weren't too hard but it was pretty short, maybe 10 minutes. It was at a Panera Cares, so quite a few of the questions were related to the mission of Panera Cares. They said they'd get back to me the next day about the position but I haven't heard back.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

It was a very short and quick interview. He set me down and had a empolyee offer me something to drink while I waited. He asked a couple of questions then told me he interviewed like 5 people the same day so he said he will choose and let the person know in the 48 hours.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Very relaxed interview process. I arrived and was offered a drink and directed to where the manager was sitting. The overall interview itself was friendly and laid back, no real difficult questions and the tone was all very conversational. A lot of the questions related to the position and prior experience with positions similar to this one but the standard personality type questions were asked. It was a really pleasant interview experience overall.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite menu item?
      How did you handle a difficult customer in a previous experience?
      What are your greatest strengths?
      Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Panera Bread in February 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with the GM first. It went well and a week after, I had to take a quiz and interview with the Assistant Manager. The GM made it sound like I was a shoe in but the Assistant Manager seemed unsure.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seal Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Seal Beach, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

You get 2 interviews here the first one is a group interview that's quick and a little impersonal. The second one is with the GM of the location that you applied for this one was quick but they don't really ask any question except about your transportation and what hours that you would be able to work

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Holy moly, this was a hard interview.
    The manager that interviewed me was straight to the point and immediately asked me to tell me about myself. Although I expected this question, I did not however expect them to throw it immediately on the spot. The interview lasted 15 minutes with at least half a dozen questions. (What are your accomplishments, what do you see yourself doing in a year, how long do you expect to be working here, what would your friends describe you? etc). It was even harder because the manager didnt seem interested in what I had to say :(