Panera Bread Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

1.9

282 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Idaho Falls, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Idaho Falls, ID).

Interview

I just went in and she asked me a few questions, mainly asking about service and experience .. (This was my first job.) Then at the end she just told me about hiring and then told me they d see me at orientation

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

I filled out an application online, and within a few days, I got a call for an interview the next week. That day, I arrived 15 minutes early for a 9:30am interview, but since the store seemed to be short of staff, the manager ended up being a bit late. The interview itself wasn't bad. The manager read questions from a list, and seemed pretty distracted while I was answering them, which made me feel pretty bad about how I was doing. I ended up getting hired on the spot, but since I had more interviews that week, the manager told me that I could call back if I still wanted the position. I called a week later to accept, then the manager told me that they had thrown away my file because they thought I didn't want the job. I said that I wanted to accept the job offer, but the manager told me that they needed to look for my file, and that they'd call me back after finding it. I never heard back from them. I know that the best thing for me to do is to call back and ask, but I just don't think it's worth it at this point.

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Naples, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Naples,FL). Easy , Quick , Normal interview , I had two interviews one with the hiring manager which lasted only about 10 minutes and I was told to come back in two days later to have a one on one with the general manager pretty much got hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Orlando, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Very quick but detailed about what will happen next and what is expected from you in case of work ethic and experience they want you to give to costumers while allowing you to grow and succeed

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Savannah, GA).

Interview

I had two interviews. The first one was conducted with one of the shift managers and a manager-in-training. The second interview was with the General Manager, and that's where he informed me that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where a guest is dissatisfied?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Canton, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

Very short and to the point. All of the managers and associates were kind. The interview is conducted in the dining room with the General manager present at the last interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Great. I did not get asked a single question. I was satisfied and happy with the interview process at Panera Bread. I am also satisfied with their management. Satisfaction guaranteed when you work here. I have no complaints.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I applied when the stores still utilized paper applications versus online assessments. So I went in and filled out the application. Once I completed the application I met with a manager who interviewed and hired me on the spot. However, the process has changed and now you must take an online assessment and fill out the application online. A manager or training specialist reviews the scores and based on your score and answers as far as the needs they are looking for they call you to set up an interview.

Interview Questions

• What is great customer service?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Apply online the whole hiring process took maybe a week was hired in the spot the interview went great was easy the manger I interview with was very laid back and goofy great guy

Interview Questions

• Typical interview question qualifications work history availability stuff as such   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Charlotte, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

Manager was friendly, asked me about my interests and we had a common interest of music. Questions were relevant, but were not very tough. He didn't hit me hard on things I said that could have been fleshed out.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a difficult costumer and how did you handle them?   Answer Question