Panera Bread Associate Trainer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Panera Bread Associate Trainer Interview Questions

Interviews at Panera Bread

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Raleigh, NC) in July 2010.

Interview

Got hired during my first interview but it was intensive. Most interview processes happen in two to three interviews with different management. Before you begin your job at whatever store you work or you have to go to a specific store to take your orientation.

Interview Questions

• They do ask the normal questions about being how hiring you will be a good decision for the company. They also ask questions about how so and so would view your work ethics and abilities. They also asked questions about your personal life, what you like to do for fun and what you feel should be your responsibility when it comes to representing the company outside of work hours.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Told me they were willing to start me at 7.50 but when I wouldn't take anything less than 7.75 they were quick to change their minds and start me off at what I wanted.

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Associate Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I applied online, was called the next day for an interview. The following day I went for an interview with one of the managers. I was called by the interviewing manager within two days and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked what I was wanting to do after college. They also asked how long I would be planning on working at their store.   Answer Question

Associate Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Met with the GM and Assistant Manager together for the only interview that I had with the company. The interview fairly straightforward and easy and upon the completion they gave me an hourly rate that I was very happy to take since it was my first job. Looking at the past, I would've requested much more had I known the stress the job would bring.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question that I had to answer was why I wanted to work for the company and my experience with customer service. Since I had never worked for a company before this was difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Associate Trainer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Meeting with the store manager was somewhat painless. Basically, If they like you they are going to hire you. I sat with her for about an hour where they really try and get to know you and understand your work ethic and so on. They dont want lazy people or people that do drugs working there because there is liability.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to understand what hours I was willing to work, they begin very early sometimes   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

Quick and not very through which is why a lot of temporary employees got hired then would quit a week later. Process was very easy though and nothing to worry about.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Chicago, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

The application process is online which makes it easy to apply for multiple positions at multiple locations. After application submission you may be contacted for a one on one interview with the appropriate hiring manager. This is a relatively painless process as far as interviews go. Finally, if selected for employment, the applicant will have to attend a paid training session outlining company standards and practices before completing job specific training.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Easy and like any typical interview. I really can't think of anything someone could do to not get a job here unless that said something offense or outlandish. You apply online and if you call them within the next ew days they are pretty good about getting you in asap for an interview. The best time to try to get hired on is right before the holidays because they are extremely busy. During the summer is hit or miss because they get a ton of high schoolers trying to apply then as well.

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Anaheim, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied at a new cafe, so they were taking a lot of new hires. After about 10 minutes of dialogue I was hired on the spot. A good idea to get ahead of other applicants is to already have your food handlers license.

Interview Questions

• Run of the mill questions. Where do you see yourself? Why do you want to work for Panera? Previous employers. Etc.   1 Answer

Associate Trainer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

General Manager asks you 4-6 questions.It was informal so no pressure. They really want you to have personality so try to be friendly and bubbly. You don't need experience to wok here. You do need to show persistence and dedication if you want to get hired without experience.

Associate Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

The interview process is usually a two, to three part process. One manager will interview and if they like you, they will invite you back to meet another manager. They aren't technically allowed to ask you personal questions so they ask general questions to test your enthusiasm. They're really just looking for people who exhibite "Panera warmth".