Panera Bread Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

Panera Bread Interview Questions in Boston, MA

2.2

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

It was very easy and they just asked me about my previous work experience. They also asked why I thought I would be good for the position and which parts of my previous work experience best relate to this position.

Interview Questions

• What part of your previous experience best prepares you for this position?   Answer Question

Cafe Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Interview

straight forward with past school and employment questions; make sure you understand your availability and know when you can't work. They do offer really good training and in store job shadowing so it really helps to ask questions.

Cafe Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was really easy. I applied online and received a phone call the same day. Scheduled an interview for the next day and he used language that implied that I had already gotten the job. The interviewer (general manager) asked really easy questions and confirmed my availability and past experience.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Boston, MA) in November 2011.

Interview

Put in online app, about 2 weeks later got a phone call for interview, went in waited about a half an hour for the interview did the interview told i would get a call to set up second interview waited about 2 days then called them back and they gave me a date for a second interview went in did the interview told i would receive a call, still haven't received one.

Interview Questions

• Whta is my favorite thing on the menu?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Boston, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

HR phone screening, 2 sit down interviews and Online tests

Negotiation

was able to negotiate 3,000 more