Panera Bread Cafe Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Panera Bread Cafe Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Panera Bread

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

If your application is selected, the main manager will call you and set up an interview. You can fill out an application either online or in-store. I filled out an application online. The interview was about thirty minutes

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Anonymous Employee in Wexford, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Wexford, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

The whole process is fairly easy, you don't really have to prepare for anything. Just get your documents ready and answer questions using common sense. Make sure your attire is appropraite and have a confident answers in order to get a good impression

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Short, straight to the point. They didn't ask a lot of questions. Just got down to the point and hired me right at the end . I enjoyed the short process for sure

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Super simple, just asked about abilities and past work. It is not the most in depth interview so if you are honest than it isn't difficult. They more or less lead you into the answers they want to hear.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult moment of last job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Niles, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Niles, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a call to come in that following Monday. When I got there I was offered a drink while I waited. The manager asked what brought me to Panera and my previous work history. Then he talked about Panera bread and how they strive for great customer service and if I could provide that. I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10 how often do you work all your shifts   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Louisville, KY) in February 2015.

Interview

very casual, friendly, in cafe. when you go in, you can get a drink and sit down. the manager on duty interviews you, so its usually just the luck of the draw.

Interview Questions

• If you could change one thing about an elephant, who would it be?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Casual. Sitting in a booth with whatever manager isn't busy. Asked my zodiac sign and if i read horoscopes. Basic interview style for most questions. Seemed to already know if i was hired or not before we started talking.

Anonymous Employee in Pembroke Pines, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Pembroke Pines, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Asked about previous experience, comfortability with required uniform rules, and other tasks. Talked about cafe procedures, and expectations. Determining starting pay, and procedures to acquire higher pay or position increase.

Cafe Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread in October 2017.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was pretty simple, I went in and asked to see the manager, we briefly went over my experience and availability. They also told me some information about the hiring process.

Anonymous Employee in South Park, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (South Park, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Called a week after applying, asked to come in and meet the general manager. Brief sit down with GM and a couple questions about my interests, hobbies, and what I think I will exceed at working at Panera. Hired on the spot and asked to coe back in the next day for orientation.

Interview Questions

• During your time working for us what do you think you will be the best at and vise versa?   Answer Question