Panera Bread Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 9, 2017

1.8

191 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

I went in for two interviews. The second one was very professional, and I think it went very well, but the first was with a young woman who was incredibly disrespectful. The entire first interview was five minutes and she barely looked at me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm City, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Palm City, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Application is online, I got an email in the past 3-4 days. When I went to the interview it was simply the hiring manager was asking simple questions such as availability, experience , and why do want to work at this place.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want this job?
      What is your availability?
      What is your favorite food from this place?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Very simple questions just asking about yourself and they ask you things to really learn about your character and who you are. They really just want to know if you;re nice and a people person

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread in June 2017.

Interview

The first interview was a group interview, they asked the basic interview questions and we went around the group to answer. The manager &a shift supervisor also broke us up into groups and asked us to do a skit on the spot. The interview was pretty quick only took about 45 minutes, they said they would call. They called about 3 days later to set up an interview with the general manager, he asked only 2 questions, then offered me a job and told me what my pay would be.

Anonymous Employee in Seal Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Seal Beach, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I went in for a group interview and was told to wait for the manager. When the manager came out about 10 minutes later, she brought us outside to a table already set up. We all took turns answering questions and it was laid back and didn't take very long. She started it off by asking us to introduce ourselves and something unique about us. She then asked which location we were planning to apply for and went through what the company's motto and asked us a few questions before explaining the locations that would be busiest. We were told we would get a call within the week if we got the second interview and a few days later, I got a call to come in for a second interview.

Anonymous Employee in Syosset, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Syosset, NY).

Interview

Very brief and laid back, was taken to the back of the part of the restaurant for a 1-on-1 interview with the head manager from the store. After it was done I was offered the job on the spot and was given a tour of the restaurant and the different aspects of what goes on a day-to-day basis for employees.

Interview Questions

• What does excellent customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Standard interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary. I just applied on their website, took a test (which I assumed was to screen for personalities), and after a week or so I received a call back to interview.

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Scottsdale, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Basic customer service questions. Very nice talking, questions about leadership roles and being positive in the work environment. Coming to work dressed properly and learning about the food you're selling. It was a very positive experience for me the manager was great and very clear in the roles intended for the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Glendale, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call a week later. Interview was very easy and laid back. I had two total interviews. I talked to both managers on separate days and got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• They asked basic questions, they mostly look for good people over skills and qualifications.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Questions about work experience and avalibility. Asked about team work skills. Offered a drink while I waited a really long time for a manager to have time to talk to me. Asked about transportation

Interview Questions

• Did I know a lot about the company?   1 Answer