Panera Bread Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Panera Bread Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

1.8

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Very simple questions just asking about yourself and they ask you things to really learn about your character and who you are. They really just want to know if you;re nice and a people person

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Anonymous Employee in Seal Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Seal Beach, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I went in for a group interview and was told to wait for the manager. When the manager came out about 10 minutes later, she brought us outside to a table already set up. We all took turns answering questions and it was laid back and didn't take very long. She started it off by asking us to introduce ourselves and something unique about us. She then asked which location we were planning to apply for and went through what the company's motto and asked us a few questions before explaining the locations that would be busiest. We were told we would get a call within the week if we got the second interview and a few days later, I got a call to come in for a second interview.

Anonymous Employee in Syosset, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Syosset, NY).

Interview

Very brief and laid back, was taken to the back of the part of the restaurant for a 1-on-1 interview with the head manager from the store. After it was done I was offered the job on the spot and was given a tour of the restaurant and the different aspects of what goes on a day-to-day basis for employees.

Interview Questions

• What does excellent customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Standard interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary. I just applied on their website, took a test (which I assumed was to screen for personalities), and after a week or so I received a call back to interview.

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Scottsdale, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Basic customer service questions. Very nice talking, questions about leadership roles and being positive in the work environment. Coming to work dressed properly and learning about the food you're selling. It was a very positive experience for me the manager was great and very clear in the roles intended for the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Glendale, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call a week later. Interview was very easy and laid back. I had two total interviews. I talked to both managers on separate days and got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• They asked basic questions, they mostly look for good people over skills and qualifications.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Winchester, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Winchester, VA).

Interview

The interview was very laidback and calm. I was offered a drink by the friendly staff. It was during one of their down times so it wasn't super busy or loud. The manager was very upbeat and happy. One of the easiest interviews I have done in my adult life.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions, like what do you do in your spare time, reliability, skills, what are your goals in life, ect ect.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Questions about work experience and avalibility. Asked about team work skills. Offered a drink while I waited a really long time for a manager to have time to talk to me. Asked about transportation

Interview Questions

• Did I know a lot about the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Naples, FL).

Interview

Quick interviewa after I submitted my application on line was offered job after first interview. Very easy quick process for cafe job it's a part time job very simple to learn job it took two days very routine

Interview Questions

• How many years cashier and customer service experience did I have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none it was a flat rate

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got a call in a few days later to interview inside the restaurant. The interview was pretty easy, the general manager asked me some behavioral questions and just conversational topics to know about me.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to make sure you took their order correctly?   Answer Question