Panera Bread Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Panera Bread Cashier Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Syosset, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Syosset, NY).

Interview

Very brief and laid back, was taken to the back of the part of the restaurant for a 1-on-1 interview with the head manager from the store. After it was done I was offered the job on the spot and was given a tour of the restaurant and the different aspects of what goes on a day-to-day basis for employees.

Interview Questions

• What does excellent customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Scottsdale, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Basic customer service questions. Very nice talking, questions about leadership roles and being positive in the work environment. Coming to work dressed properly and learning about the food you're selling. It was a very positive experience for me the manager was great and very clear in the roles intended for the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Winchester, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Winchester, VA).

Interview

The interview was very laidback and calm. I was offered a drink by the friendly staff. It was during one of their down times so it wasn't super busy or loud. The manager was very upbeat and happy. One of the easiest interviews I have done in my adult life.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions, like what do you do in your spare time, reliability, skills, what are your goals in life, ect ect.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Questions about work experience and avalibility. Asked about team work skills. Offered a drink while I waited a really long time for a manager to have time to talk to me. Asked about transportation

Interview Questions

• Did I know a lot about the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Naples, FL).

Interview

Quick interviewa after I submitted my application on line was offered job after first interview. Very easy quick process for cafe job it's a part time job very simple to learn job it took two days very routine

Interview Questions

• How many years cashier and customer service experience did I have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none it was a flat rate

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got a call in a few days later to interview inside the restaurant. The interview was pretty easy, the general manager asked me some behavioral questions and just conversational topics to know about me.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to make sure you took their order correctly?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (New York, NY).

Interview

Just talked about your education such as what schools you went and what are some of your hobbies. They also ask you what actions did you take in group work.( Had multiple situations to talk about under) It was really easy

Anonymous Employee in Wesley Chapel, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Wesley Chapel, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Very easy. The general manager was very nice and actually listened to my answers. The whole process was extremely simple and stress free. I would definitely recommend applying to a Panera near you. There was only three people in front of me. My interview was at 4:25 and I was out of there by 4:35.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got a call in a week. Came in and was offered a beverage. Sat down with training manager and talked about the job. Just basic customer interaction and past experiences. Then the store manager came over and chatted. I was offered the job. When I started, it wasnt the job I applied for.

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Myrtle Beach, SC) in October 2016.

Interview

You would walk in, sign in, and then someone would sit with you. Then they would ask you questions about your past jobs, your hobbies, what made you choose Panera bread to apply for.