Panera Bread Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 13, 2018

1.8

217 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I applied online. Got a phone call to come in for n interview. Went an got the job right away. Came back a day later with papers signed and started being trained right away.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied one night and I got called the next day and the interview went well they said they would call me back for a second interview and they never did.

Interview Questions

• what position would I accept if they hired me on the spot?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Downey, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Downey, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

I got a call two weeks after applying, and set up an interview the next day. After the first interview, they scheduled a second one. Then after the second one, they scheduled a third one. I finall got offered the job after the third interview. It was very tedious but all the managers were very friendly and nice to talk too. Also every time I went in, the cashier always gave me a cup to get a drink.

Interview Questions

• What is customer service to you?   Answer Question
    • Where do you want to be a year from now and if I still want to be with Panera at that time.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread in December 2017.

Interview

Phone interview within 2 days , the general manager emailed me with a number to call the store. I called the store and the hiring manager answered the phone and gave me a phone interview on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work there?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

easy, generic questions, knew I was hired at end of interview. Was very fast, no time wasted. The company did well on staying on top of things. Would definitely recommend to a friend, nothing to crazy asked, totally easy to pass.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Lake Worth, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

I arrived 10 mins early and was told to wait while the GM gave orientation to another recent hire and waited literally half and hour. And then she proceed to make me conduct the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Beavercreek, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Beavercreek, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

Two interviews than orientation, very simple just smile and seem excited. I went in filled out a paper application with schedule and basic information, was briefly interviewed by a manager offered a drink and left. Second interview I was asked two questions before the manager went back to take a phone call came back and said I was hired.

Interview Questions

• The standard why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Massillon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Massillon, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

Called about two/three weeks after applying. Primary interview was asking usual questions about why you want to work there, do you have experience, why you would be a good fit, etc. Second interview was more questions about your education, what you wanted to do in the future, and how long you saw yourself with the company.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I applied online but never heard from them again, not a single response to whether they wanted me for an interview or didn't. They should have at least let me know they didn't want me.

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I applied and was contacted for an interview after a few days. The process was smooth and easy and the manager was very sweet and welcoming. Training is a few days after. A pretty fast process.