Panera Bread Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Panera Bread Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Panera Bread

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

They had me come in and the assistant had no idea what she was doing. She basically asked me a couple questions about my life and then the gm came up and offered me the job

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2018.

Interview

It was a lot less than I expected for sure. I didn't rehearse any interviewing question answers and its been years since I last had an interview. Anyway..it felt more genuine for that to actually happen. They asked me normal questions in terms of transportation, reliability, and importantly things that actually relate to the job. But the bulk of the interview was actually explaining to me what I'd be doing if I got the job - what my job wold look like. That was nice! (also no drug test)

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Baltimore, MD) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online, was called the next day. She asked me straightforward questions about my work experience and how long I planned on working there. I was hired on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied one night and I got called the next day and the interview went well they said they would call me back for a second interview and they never did.

Interview Questions

• what position would I accept if they hired me on the spot?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I applied online. Got a phone call to come in for n interview. Went an got the job right away. Came back a day later with papers signed and started being trained right away.

Anonymous Employee in Bloomfield Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Bloomfield Hills, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

Applies online. Got a call within the week. I went in for the interview and they were not aware that there was an interview coming in so my interview was really on the spot. The questions that the manager asked me questions that were not necessary. They offered me the job on the spot and offered me above minimum wage.

Interview Questions

• What is one of the food items that you like from panera?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saginaw, MI

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Saginaw, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Asked very easy questions, friendly, out going manager, genuinely interested in your answers. Talked highly of company and always room for employee advancement opportunities. Many opportunities, and family oriented. Loved the idea of working there.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think your a good fit for the company?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Villages, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (The Villages, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview was easy and the guy asked simple questions. I arrived early and signed in. There was a bunch of other people that day who did interviews also. They said they would call me back for a second interview, but I never got one.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Arlington, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

The process took about 2 weeks and then I was called in for an interview the next day. The questions were fairly easy and because they really liked me they hired me on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn Heights, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Dearborn Heights, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

Very laid back. Asked basic questions. Took place in the eating area. Very nice manager. Introduced to other team members. Given free food. Nothing crazy or off the wall.