Panera Bread Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2017

1.8

197 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I applied online but never heard from them again, not a single response to whether they wanted me for an interview or didn't. They should have at least let me know they didn't want me.

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Anonymous Employee in Spring, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Spring, TX).

Interview

You'll go into the store and usually sit down at a table with the district manager or possibly one of the co managers and they'll ask you a lot of questions about relationships with co workers and how you handle stress and if you're okay with rules changing constantly. They'll give you senarious that you'll have to answer such as "how would you handle a customer who is not satisfied with their purchase". Pretty easy interview, usually hires on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Council Bluffs, IA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Council Bluffs, IA) in September 2017.

Interview

I must say the manger lisa and asst.manger eric make sure you feel a home rite when you walk threw the door they also take there time to explain about the copmany wat it expectations are .They also believe in taken care of there customers from what i seen i will look no further then joining no other team but Panera thank for the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• To tell them about myself and my availablity.   1 Answer
    • Wat the best i done for a customers   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Reading, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

The first interview was about 15 mins and relatively easy. The manager asked me about my background and what type of things I liked to do. I believe they were just trying to get a feel for who I was as a worker. She was very thorough and explained what the job would be like and what to expect from customers.

Interview Questions

• First questions were why did I want to work there and what would make me stand out from other candidates. Next questions were how did I respond in various situations at my previous job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

I went in for two interviews. The second one was very professional, and I think it went very well, but the first was with a young woman who was incredibly disrespectful. The entire first interview was five minutes and she barely looked at me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm City, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Palm City, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Application is online, I got an email in the past 3-4 days. When I went to the interview it was simply the hiring manager was asking simple questions such as availability, experience , and why do want to work at this place.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want this job?
      What is your availability?
      What is your favorite food from this place?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Very simple questions just asking about yourself and they ask you things to really learn about your character and who you are. They really just want to know if you;re nice and a people person

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread in June 2017.

Interview

The first interview was a group interview, they asked the basic interview questions and we went around the group to answer. The manager &a shift supervisor also broke us up into groups and asked us to do a skit on the spot. The interview was pretty quick only took about 45 minutes, they said they would call. They called about 3 days later to set up an interview with the general manager, he asked only 2 questions, then offered me a job and told me what my pay would be.

Anonymous Employee in Seal Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Seal Beach, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I went in for a group interview and was told to wait for the manager. When the manager came out about 10 minutes later, she brought us outside to a table already set up. We all took turns answering questions and it was laid back and didn't take very long. She started it off by asking us to introduce ourselves and something unique about us. She then asked which location we were planning to apply for and went through what the company's motto and asked us a few questions before explaining the locations that would be busiest. We were told we would get a call within the week if we got the second interview and a few days later, I got a call to come in for a second interview.

Anonymous Employee in Syosset, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Syosset, NY).

Interview

Very brief and laid back, was taken to the back of the part of the restaurant for a 1-on-1 interview with the head manager from the store. After it was done I was offered the job on the spot and was given a tour of the restaurant and the different aspects of what goes on a day-to-day basis for employees.

Interview Questions

• What does excellent customer service mean to you?   1 Answer