Panera Bread Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 8, 2017

1.8

211 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Downey, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Downey, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

I got a call two weeks after applying, and set up an interview the next day. After the first interview, they scheduled a second one. Then after the second one, they scheduled a third one. I finall got offered the job after the third interview. It was very tedious but all the managers were very friendly and nice to talk too. Also every time I went in, the cashier always gave me a cup to get a drink.

Interview Questions

• What is customer service to you?   Answer Question
  • Where do you want to be a year from now and if I still want to be with Panera at that time.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

easy, generic questions, knew I was hired at end of interview. Was very fast, no time wasted. The company did well on staying on top of things. Would definitely recommend to a friend, nothing to crazy asked, totally easy to pass.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Lake Worth, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

I arrived 10 mins early and was told to wait while the GM gave orientation to another recent hire and waited literally half and hour. And then she proceed to make me conduct the interview.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I applied online but never heard from them again, not a single response to whether they wanted me for an interview or didn't. They should have at least let me know they didn't want me.

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I applied and was contacted for an interview after a few days. The process was smooth and easy and the manager was very sweet and welcoming. Training is a few days after. A pretty fast process.

Anonymous Employee in Spring, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Spring, TX).

Interview

You'll go into the store and usually sit down at a table with the district manager or possibly one of the co managers and they'll ask you a lot of questions about relationships with co workers and how you handle stress and if you're okay with rules changing constantly. They'll give you senarious that you'll have to answer such as "how would you handle a customer who is not satisfied with their purchase". Pretty easy interview, usually hires on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Reading, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

The first interview was about 15 mins and relatively easy. The manager asked me about my background and what type of things I liked to do. I believe they were just trying to get a feel for who I was as a worker. She was very thorough and explained what the job would be like and what to expect from customers.

Interview Questions

• First questions were why did I want to work there and what would make me stand out from other candidates. Next questions were how did I respond in various situations at my previous job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Council Bluffs, IA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Council Bluffs, IA) in September 2017.

Interview

I must say the manger lisa and asst.manger eric make sure you feel a home rite when you walk threw the door they also take there time to explain about the copmany wat it expectations are .They also believe in taken care of there customers from what i seen i will look no further then joining no other team but Panera thank for the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• To tell them about myself and my availablity.   1 Answer
    • Wat the best i done for a customers   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simpsonville, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Simpsonville, SC) in September 2017.

Interview

Took very long for the manager to come out. They decided to interview 5 people at once. They were friendly but their schedule doesn't match my college schedule. I didn't accept their offer.

Anonymous Employee in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Secaucus, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

Was called a few days after for an interview. It was really laid back and asked simple questions. They’re looking for teamwork and those whom are willing to learn and work in a fast paced environment.