Panera Bread Catering Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Panera Bread Catering Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Feb 1, 2017

2.0

Catering Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Pretty basic questions, very easy to talk to the manager. My only complaint is that she never followed up. Make sure that you have good communication skills and fresh ideas.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2016.

Interview

Very informal, immediately told me that they were not hiring for the position I wanted and then offered to make me a delivery driver. Hardly any interview questions at all because they are so understaffed they're hiring anybody.

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Tulsa, OK) in July 2015.

Interview

They really took the time to get to know me in my interview. I applied for Catering coordinator, but after talking with me decided I would be much better fit for Shift Supervisor. There was a two part process. I talked with the recruiter first and then I went back to talk to the G.M. on a separate occasion. I also had internal interviews with HQ and the district manager. All were very nice.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals in life?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Panama City Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Panama City Beach, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

i worked for panera before and was hired on the spot because the general manager needed a catering coordinator and i was qualified. The process was quite easy for me since I knew the company and the product and was excited to get back into it.

Interview Questions

• what are your ideas for building sales   1 Answer

Catering Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

i applied online. they called me about a five days later from two branches, i did an interview with the one closer to my house. the manager was very nice and asked basic questions like why do you want to work for us and tell us a bit about your self. she said she is going to hire me while we are doing the interview. did my orientation the day after. stated training a day after that. love the staff and the managers

Interview Questions

• tell us how you can be an a good example for a coworker or friend   Answer Question

Catering Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I knew someone. I was called to interview with her. Then her boss and the catering regional manager interviewed me and within a week I was hired. It was very easy but getting started on the job and gaining info about benefits was another story.

Interview Questions

• No one knew associate benefit plans   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. I knew someone and I was over qualified.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wausau, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Wausau, WI) in January 2013.

Interview

Super Informal. Right away, store manager informed me the position was not available. I thought he was being polite, just by telling me the "want ad is posted permanently" they really were not looking to hire anyone. I had to get to the bottom and I verified the want ad is posted permanently. Don't recommend to waste valuable job search time.

Anonymous Employee in Niles, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Niles, OH) in September 2012.

Interview

Easy. I was interviewed by the area supervisor and one of the managers. I spent over 2 hr in total for the interviews and 1 hr of driving time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The starting salary changed 3 times before I started. It ended up being 8.10 hr.

Anonymous Employee in Southbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Southbury, CT) in August 2012.

Interview

You submit the application online, you must take and pass the assessment. You are then called and given one interview, if you pass you move to the second interview. If chosen you will fill out all the necessary paperwork and then attend PLANET BREAD. Once that is done you begin your training where each day as long as you are training you will receive a free meal so you can sample all the good things Panera serves. After training you will be tossed into your position. Sink or swim! You are now a Panera employee.

Interview Questions

• HHmmm....I would say Give me an example of how you helped a customer that was difficult?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation it was take it or leave it.

Catering Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread in May 2011.

Interview

very strait forward interview i was asked what skills i had to offer and what position i was looking to work, what kind of pay i was looking for. The manager i interviewed with was very nice and i still keep in touch with him to this day 5 years later. ive worked in 3 different cafes and all the GM's have been great

Interview Questions

• do you want to work weekends?   1 Answer

Negotiation

strait forward, take it or leave it