Panera Bread Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2017

1.7

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Sat one-on-one with manager, he asked questions from a sheet and I answered them. Was not too difficult, but it was a Panera interview. I believe most locations hold open interviews every week, and many times they do not need new employees, such was the case at this location. I was not hired.

Interview Questions

• Availability on weekends, Education Level and Relevant Experience   Answer Question

Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call the next day to set up an interview. I was interviewed by two different managers and they each asked generally the same questions. The questions were very basic and the interviewers were very easy to talk to. At the end of the interview, they offered me a job and wanted me to start the next day!

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

I applied online and the manager called me the next day and set up an interview for a couple hours later. The questions she asked were pretty standard interview questions, the manager was really interested in getting to know who I was. She said she would have hired me if I wasn't in town for just the summer, even though I made that clear on my application.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

I filled out an application in store and went during hiring hours on Monday to speak with the manager. My intervew lasted about 3-4 minutes and I was hired, it was very easy! After that you schedule for training.

Cashier/Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2012.

Interview

The manager was busy, so they gave me a coffee and had me sit down and relax while they were finishing up.

When they finished, they came out to my table, very warm and friendly. They ask me a few personal questions about myself and where I was from.

They also asked if i was wanting to work full time or part time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Panera Bread   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2009.

Interview

My interview process was short. I attended an open house and had a brief interview. Follow up interview and offer at 2nd interview. Basic management, situational questions.