Panera Bread Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Panera Bread Crew Member Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Longmont, CO).

Interview

It went really well. Fairly easy and quick. I wasn't kept waiting for very long (despite all the other people there). Very friendly and kind. Mostly focus on your personality.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread in August 2016.

Interview

They asked me to sit down and the manager would meet with me. It was a really easy interview. It was mostly just to get to know you and your availability. My goal in every interview is to smile and make them laugh as much as possible. At the end of the interview, she told me I got the second interview she just would call me to tell me when. The following week, I had an interview with the General Manager. He just made sure that the availbilty was true to what he heard. After, we just had a normal conversation. He asked where else I applied and why I chose Panera Bread. It was really casual and comfortable. The GM told me to email him a week later to follow up. Right away, he emailed me back saying I got the job and to earn my Food Hander's Card.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Tampa, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied, got a call back she asked me a couple of questions on the phone & then told me to come in for an interview, who ever interviewed me was really young so it was fairly easy mostly questions about school since I was a student.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cutler Bay, FL

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Cutler Bay, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Between 5-7 days I was called for a interview at multiple panera breads on the same day. At the first interview the woman was nice and was smiling constantly. At my second interview the assistant and general were great people and noticed it was my first job and complimented my smile.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your strengths?
      What characteristics to you have to will make me wanna hire you?
      Answer Question

I decline because I had personal issues dealing with my last name so I wasn't gonna be able get back to them in time and didn't wanna make a bad impression by telling them I need more time day after day.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2015.

Interview

was called in for an interview, i walked in and instantly was told to wait for a manager to see me. The manager then came out maybe 5 minutes later , offered me a drink , and began questioning. She asked about my personal life, personal schedule and then took down my availability and next thing you know said i was hired and i start next week.

Anonymous Employee in Green Tree, Allegheny, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Green Tree, Allegheny, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

I turned in my application and got a call the next day to set up an interview. I attended the interview and was given a date for orientation. Orientation basically just involved going over and signing paperwork and such. At the end I was given a schedule for training which lasted about a week. After training it was work as usual.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread in May 2015.

Interview

They sat me down in the dining area and we did an interview that took about 20 minutes. They asked me several questions and even offered me a drink. It was a very relaxing process and I felt very comfortable during the interview. The employees seemed very nice and welcoming as well during the process.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Kansas City, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

I Filled Out The Application Online On A Friday, Got A Callback The Next Day, With An Interview The Following Week. Went In On The Day Of My Interview, Recieved Free Drink. I Had A Short, But Not Very Personable Interview. Got Asked Simple Questions, I.e Hours Wanting To Work, Age,etc. Hired, But Had To Obtain Food Handlers Card. Haven't Had Orientation Yet Due To My Interviewer Never Telling The General Manager That She Had Hired Me And Her Getting Fired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Denver, CO) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied on Sunday, and got called for an interview on Tuesday (this was for a store that had not yet opened). The interview was very chill, there was another lady in the room with us just sitting there working, listening, and occasionally adding to the conversation. The manager was really nice. The question asked were pretty basic questions lie "tell me about yourself" or "why do you want to work here?"

Interview Questions

• What is something you have learned from work or school that can be applied to the real world?   1 Answer

The pay was horrible, only $8.25

Anonymous Employee in Park Ridge, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Park Ridge, IL) in July 2014.

Interview

I submitted an application and two days later I got a call for an interview two days later. The person who interviewed me was kind and They hired me on spot due to my background and were incredibly kind and flexible with me in regards of scheduling me once I was hired.