Panera Bread Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Panera Bread Crew Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Panera Bread

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cutler Bay, FL

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Cutler Bay, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Between 5-7 days I was called for a interview at multiple panera breads on the same day. At the first interview the woman was nice and was smiling constantly. At my second interview the assistant and general were great people and noticed it was my first job and complimented my smile.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your strengths?
    What characteristics to you have to will make me wanna hire you?   Answer Question

I decline because I had personal issues dealing with my last name so I wasn't gonna be able get back to them in time and didn't wanna make a bad impression by telling them I need more time day after day.

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Tampa, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied, got a call back she asked me a couple of questions on the phone & then told me to come in for an interview, who ever interviewed me was really young so it was fairly easy mostly questions about school since I was a student.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread in August 2016.

Interview

They asked me to sit down and the manager would meet with me. It was a really easy interview. It was mostly just to get to know you and your availability. My goal in every interview is to smile and make them laugh as much as possible. At the end of the interview, she told me I got the second interview she just would call me to tell me when. The following week, I had an interview with the General Manager. He just made sure that the availbilty was true to what he heard. After, we just had a normal conversation. He asked where else I applied and why I chose Panera Bread. It was really casual and comfortable. The GM told me to email him a week later to follow up. Right away, he emailed me back saying I got the job and to earn my Food Hander's Card.

Anonymous Employee in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Longmont, CO).

Interview

It went really well. Fairly easy and quick. I wasn't kept waiting for very long (despite all the other people there). Very friendly and kind. Mostly focus on your personality.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kent, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Kent, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

Very friendly interviewers, I went to 3 interviews total (supervisor - training manager - store manager), each took less than 15 minutes. Some questions were repeated on more than one interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Port Saint Lucie, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online at the end of one week and on Tuesday the next week I was called for an interview. The hiring manager was very cool and I was told I had the job but I had to check with my mom if I could stay until 11 because I am a minor. When I went back she was interviewing someone else (who I later learned got the job) and said she would call me. I waited a few days and she didn't call and for the next two weeks I called the store and they couldn't tell me anything because no paperwork was ever filled out. The manager was in the process of moving up in the company and I guess I just got lost in the process. Overall I have no hard feelings against Panera. I love the store and the atmosphere I'm just not a part of it. I was super nervous going into the interview and actually looked at other interviews on this website that helped get rid of my nerves. To all the other people out there getting worked up about going into an interview, it's not as bad as it seems and you'll do great! :)

Anonymous Employee in Hicksville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Hicksville, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online after asking how to apply in person. It was quick and simple. Got a call about a couple weeks later. When I came in, the manager was friendly and went straight to the point.

Interview Questions

• Share an experience when something went wrong and what you did about it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (San Diego, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

It was quick, lasted maybe 15 minutes? The manager interviewing me was very nice but asked some odd questions. For example "if you were an animal, what kind would you be?", "what's your favorite color?". The whole thing felt kind of unprofessional and they only really seemed focused on the fact that I am still in high school with a very open schedule.

Anonymous Employee in Green Tree, Allegheny, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Green Tree, Allegheny, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

I turned in my application and got a call the next day to set up an interview. I attended the interview and was given a date for orientation. Orientation basically just involved going over and signing paperwork and such. At the end I was given a schedule for training which lasted about a week. After training it was work as usual.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2015.

Interview

was called in for an interview, i walked in and instantly was told to wait for a manager to see me. The manager then came out maybe 5 minutes later , offered me a drink , and began questioning. She asked about my personal life, personal schedule and then took down my availability and next thing you know said i was hired and i start next week.