Panera Bread Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Panera Bread Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Panera Bread

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Stuart, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Stuart, FL) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied in store on a Saturday, and was sent an email on Wednesday to schedule an interview on either Thursday or Friday. I scheduled it for Friday at 8:45am, and when I came in I had to sign in, and there were 2 other people ahead of me for interviews. When it was my turn she took me to a table in the store and told me to calm down, that it was a 'meet and greet'. The lady that was interviewing me was so nice and easy to talk to, and was just asking me basic questions and taking note on me. I knew I got the job when she started going over the dress code with me, and after she finished going over the dress code she offered me the job, which I accepted.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread in February 2018.

Interview

The interview was very relaxed; I had to fill out a paper application, which confused me because I had already filled one out online, but aside from that the whole thing was very chill and conversational.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Columbus, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted via phone. I then came in for an in-person interview with the store manager. The interview lasted about 20 minutes. Afterward, I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my high school experiences and why I was a good fit for the role.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

The interview process was brief and simple. They basically just wanted to make sure that I was capable of being on time and a good fit for their needs.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Cleveland, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was my first one ever, it was very easy. I had to fill out an application in store, and I was asked a few, fairly simple questions. the manager was friendly and offered me a drink before the process started.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Denton, TX) in November 2018.

Interview

I arrived about 15 minutes earlier than the scheduled time. Waited for 15 and the interviewer came to tell me that she had to cancel the interview with me because she already had interviwed and hired many applicants and there are no more openings, so she doesn't want to waste my time or put me under the stress of the interview. It is not professional at all. They are supposed to call me to tell me that instead of wasting my time to drive to the store. I had to rush to arrive on time because my daughter had an appointment just before the interview. it was a disappointment!

Anonymous Employee in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Port Saint Lucie, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

Was a bit nervous at first but the manager that interviewed me was very nice and had a fun personality. They asked easy questions and basically hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How would your friends describe you   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Edison, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

One interview that was around 30 minutes, then the second round we basically discussed simple stuff like whether or not I've been convicted and etc. I interviewed at a rather far away panera bread location, but overall the process was very easy and the intervierer(my boss) was very nice.

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Silver Spring, MD) in January 2015.

Interview

Walked in one day... said, "hello may I please have a job." Two mangers immediately gave me and interview and then set me up for another interview with the GM. Very easy and ver formal. Doesn't get any better than this.

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Buffalo, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Very casual interview which was done in the cafe. Manager was very friendly and read off of a pre-set list of questions, but also added her own about my interests and what I do in my free time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work as an associate for Panera Bread.   Answer Question