Panera Bread Hourly Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Panera Bread Hourly Associate Interview Questions

2.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Huntington Beach, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Post 1st interview at Seal Beach, CA, I was given a 2nd interview at my desired location-Main Street at Huntington Beach. Manager Casey was not at all what I expected: sincerely kind and incredibly easy to talk to. Asked me 'what's your fave movie?' and 'have you ever had a confrontation with co-workers?'. Easy questions and an easy-to-talk-to manager. Also got a free drink from a warm cashier. Great atmosphere.

The only flaw? Being told to wait a few days for a call, to see if I make it to a 3rd interview. Inconvenient and crazy!

Interview Questions

• Unexpected question: What's your favorite movie?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Miami, FL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (North Miami, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

I got three interviews the first two was with two assistant managers and the third was with GM. Lots of questions. They are looking for quality candidates! They told me they have ten other candidates and will call once they come to their final decision. That was 2days ago so hopefully I get a call.

Hourly Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Filled out an application online, was called for an interview. Spoke to two managers at the interview and was asked basic questions, nothing to special.

Hourly Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I went in after applying online, said I was there for an interview, and was directed to sit until the manager came to find me. She was there a minute later and lead me to a table where she'd been doing interviews all day. We chatted about the weather, before she moved on to the interview questions. She asked about my previous work experience, how I'd do in a fast paced environment. She told about the store specifically and their goals. There was a focus on group work and ability to handle the environment in the store. I asked a question or two, and she said she'd call after she'd gotten through all the interviews. She never did.

Hourly Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread in June 2012.

Interview

I applied to a Panera, and had forgotten that I even applied. It was about two weeks after I applied online that I got a call to come in for an interview. I went to the interview the next day, and it was done in the dining area. The manager didn't really ask typical interview questions, they were more to actually get to know me, like "What do you like to do in your free time?", "What are you majoring in?", "What is an accomplishment you are most proud of & why?", etc. It was more to see how you are off-script. He didn't have my application in front of him or anything, & he didn't read off any questions or write down any notes. He was coming up with questions off the top of his head. Basically, the interview was more "conversational" than interview-ish. After he was done, he told me to wait, and he came back with a different manager. That manager sat down with me, and asked most of the same type of questions.Between both managers, the whole thing took about 20-25 minutes. Both of them were really nice, and the seemed to like me, the first manager especially. They said I would know if I got the position in a week. Fingers crossed!

Hourly Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread in February 2012.

Interview

Filled an online application, about 10 days later got a phone call for interview, did the interview ,told i would get a call to set up a second interview, waited about 5 days, then they called me back and gave me a date for a second interview went in did the interview with another shift lead, told i would receive a call, still haven't received one. So the whole process took about one month.I think i wasted my time,hoping to get the job. The whole interview process is overrated, especially if you are applying for an entry level position. They really want you to work long term.