Panera Bread Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

Panera Bread Interview Questions in Houston, TX

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Houston, TX).

Interview

It was all really easy. You go in, ask for the manager, wait 20 minutes for him to come out, and you sit down at a random table. Generic questions. Why do you want this job? How long do you plan on staying? What are you looking for exactly? Why do you think you're a good fit? Prior work experience, etc.

Interview Questions

• Hour long do you plan on staying.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. They told you a wage and you take it

Panera Bread Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Houston, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

It was simple. I had went in for an interview when I was 15, but they told me to return when I was 16.My recent intevew was with the same lady who interviewd me the first time, but had to turn me away due to my age. There were two interviews in the whole process. One with the hiring manager, then the second one with the general manager. Overall the questions I recieved were on availableity and work ethic. Nothing too complicated. It was an easy interview.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with the Director of Operations. Didn't have a 2nd interview. Asked did I have experience in the restaurant field. Standard interview questions. Hired on the spot. Was told do the application, drug test and background check. If passed offer would be sent. Guy wasn't intimidating. Just have high energy, be sure of yourself and know what you can bring to the company.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I got called for an interview two days after submitting my application online but was rescheduled to a few days later.
    The interview process was less than 10 minutes (Felt like it was less than 5). I felt as if the woman who interviewed me wasn't really interested in me. She basically just went over the application I filled online and then asked me the basic questions along with a scenario.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer is angry about a wrong order?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

It was really easy because my GM was super amazing and cool. He hired me on the spot and told me he knew I would go far. Three months later I was a trainer and if I wasn't a full time student, I would have become a supervisor. Super easy-going interview process.

Cashier/Barista Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Houston, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

I got interviewed by the general manager first. She asked questions about things I put on the application and a few scenario questions. And my second interview was with the district manager and she asked questions general interview questions like why I wanted to work for them and what are my skills.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Houston, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

First interview was basic questions and a bit about myself. Very comfortable and easy going, much better than I expected. Second interview was more detailed information mainly about my past work experience and scenarios. General manager asked me some questions afterwards and clarified everything about working at Panera. I was hired on the spot (second interview) and given an orientation date/time.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you worked in a group? What was your role?   Answer Question
    • Describe a very stressful situation you were in & how you dealt with it.   Answer Question
    • What is customer service to you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, everything is set.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Houston, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Sat down in the store, they gave me free food and then asked me a bunch of personal questions. It was super easy and definitely a no-brainer. He asked easy questions, and really when you're looking to get a job like this, just make sure you're personable.

Interview Questions

• Are you a good employee?

Will you be able to handle a fast paced working environment?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Houston, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

typical interview they ask you a bunch of questions about your personality (i need thirty words for this review so here we go one word two words three words four words five words six words seven words eight words nine words ten words eleven words twelve words thirteen words)

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work at panera bread   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Houston, TX) in November 2010.

Interview

The guy was really nice, friendly. He asked me to tell him about myself and asked if I'm and school and about my schedule. He also asked what type of foods I like and if I've tried their food. It was a great interview, I felt very comfortable. He said that I was definately one of the people they were going to hire. He asked about my availability and talked to me about the training. He said that he would call in a few days to set things up. I never got a call back