Panera Bread Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 31, 2017

2.3

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Sat one-on-one with manager, he asked questions from a sheet and I answered them. Was not too difficult, but it was a Panera interview. I believe most locations hold open interviews every week, and many times they do not need new employees, such was the case at this location. I was not hired.

Interview Questions

• Availability on weekends, Education Level and Relevant Experience   Answer Question

Panera Bread Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Applied online. They have you do two interviews with separate people and from what I understand one is to see how well you will "fit in" with the team and the other is to judge how good you will be at customer service and being a good employee. Interview was only about 10 minutes. Pretty basic questions. Sometimes they got a little bit philosophical though. I had to wait about 30 minutes just for the interviewer to finish up other interviews.

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very informal and easy. The interview was very short and to the point. I was sat in a room with three others and asked a series of questions.

Interview Questions

• What was the toughest problem you have faced in your life? How did you solve it?   Answer Question

Temporary Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Interview

I had a phone screen with a Talent Acquisition Specialist. The call went well but I never heard back from anyone at the company after my phone screen. It has been several weeks and I even sent the standard follow up thank you email.

Catering Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Pretty basic questions, very easy to talk to the manager. My only complaint is that she never followed up. Make sure that you have good communication skills and fresh ideas.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradenton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Bradenton, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

I was called late in the afternoon shortly after I finished the online application. The person asked if I were available to come in the following day. She found a time mutually suitable. When I arrived for the interview one of two names I was given greeted me and took me to a more private table at this Panera.

Interview Questions

• The job was described to me and it was a little different than the job title indicated. The delivery service wan't quite ramped up and during non-driving times, I would be bussing tables, cleaning floors and restocking.   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port St Lucie, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Port St Lucie, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

Walked into the store for lunch. There was a big sign up that said we are hiring full time days. I asked about it. The counter person said that they were out of paper applications but you can apply online. I applied online with my phone. Within an hour received a call for an interview the following Monday. The call said to come in between 3:30 and 5:30 or something like that. I called back to verify whether this was going to be a group interview or a one on one interview. I was told it was a one on one interview. When I arrived for the interview there were what seemed to be about 25 people minimum already there waiting to be interviewed. We all signed in on a sheet of paper. I thought I would have to wait longer than I did because there were a bunch of names ahead of me on the list. However, I was called within about 15 minutes. Must have been because I wasn't just a walk in. The interviewer was very pleasant. II thought the interview went well she said she was making a decision in two weeks and would get back with me then. I have still heard nothing. I called about a week and a half later to inquire,.The person that first answered the phone was very polite and pleasant. That person told me a manager of some sorts was there and put me on hold to speak with them. When the other person got on the phone they were very rude. The comment was " We are fully staffed an not hiring." That was it. I went back in to that location a couple of days later for lunch and they still had a big sign up. Very disappointing experience. A little concerned that a company I spend a lot of money at, as I eat at different Panera bread locations frequently, would waste a person's time like that. Why is there a sign up, if you are not hiring. Please remember people applying are potential customers. There is no reason an experience of applying for a job at a place you like should be this negative. Respect people's time.

Part Time Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Clearwater, FL).

Interview

My first interview went great and the lady was super nice!! Then for my second interview it was a diff lady & she was so rude and i didn't get the job, every time i answered a question she seemed so confused on my answer

Interview Questions

• asked about my personal life & about myself   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I walked in, told them I'm here for an interview, they offered me a free drink while the hiring manager got together. Sent out a first interviewer that was origially just working when I walked in, then another interviewer came out.

Interview Questions

• "What's the biggest problem you've faced at your last job and how did you overcome it?"   Answer Question

Night Baker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Tampa, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

It is to be talked about with Human resource. The situation was handeld the wrong way, I was not given the chance to say what I wanted to say to the Hiring Manager. I wish that the opportunity would have been offered to give me a chance to clear a huge misunderstanding