Panera Bread Bakery-Cafe Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Panera Bread Bakery-Cafe Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Panera Bread

1.8

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (State College, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

I came into the store location and told someone at the register I was here for an interview and gave the name of the individual I was interviewing with. I then sat at a table for about 15 minutes waiting for the manager to come and interview me. After I answered my last question, she hired me on the spot and had me sign my documents.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Bakery-Cafe Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread in April 2015.

Interview

Seen a Ad on Job Indeed, put a application in and like 3 days got a call, went for a interview, and then put in a official application and got a call back for the job. The process was slow! But they didn't make me wait until a background check to work.. I don't even know if they checked my background. It took like almost 3 weeks to actually start working.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just smile and nodd, look freindly, keep eye contact, expect the hiring process to be a little slow.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

i applied online and received a call within one week to schedule a interview. once i went in, it was very busy as much applicants were there to interview as well. i was asked what i would do in certain situations, and asked my availability.

Interview Questions

• what was a way you went beyond to provide customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Catonsville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Catonsville, MD).

Interview

I walked in and told the cashier that I had an interview. She said okay and offered me a drink which I thought was nice. I waited at a table for the manager to come out and the interview was very brief and simple. He just asked me why I wanted to work at panera, what kinds of things I was into, stuff like that. He told me to come back the next week to speak with the general manager. That interview was brief was well and I was hired on the spot!

Anonymous Employee in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Marlton, NJ) in October 2013.

Interview

Called to schedule interview day after I applied.
    1st interview lasted 15 minutes max. Very generic questions.
    Called me day after to schedule orientation. Working less than a week after initial interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lone Tree, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Lone Tree, CO).

Interview

I applied online and received a call from a recruiter to set up an interview. Came in the next day and was set up with a 2nd interview. Questions were pretty basic. They were all very nice people. Was offered a free drink both times. Was told that they were doing other interviews and that they would contact me regarding next steps. I actually called them back but was told the position got filled.

Anonymous Employee in Clayton, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Clayton, MO) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly casual. I met with a manager and another potential employee in the dining room. The manager presented us with some basic questions about expectations and personality, and then gave us several forms to fill out. I was hired on the spot.

Bakery-Cafe Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread in April 2015.

Interview

Met with the store manager at the cafe . Really laid back casual interview with great person . However things went sour post hiring. Was deceived into salary being made believed that their amount was final when other employers were receiving more

Bakery-Cafe Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was very easy. I was a little nervous because it was my first job interview ever, but the manager who interviewed me was very nice. I arrived about 10 minutes early, was offered a drink, and the interview lasted only 15 minutes or so. I was asked very standard questions.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

A few words about my background and experience - not a long interview. The interviewer was not interested in personality assessment but rather in questions related to experience, qualifications, and availability.