Panera Bread Cashier/Barista Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Panera Bread Cashier/Barista Interview Questions

Interviews at Panera Bread

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Miami, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

Quick and easy, very straight to the point. Polite with proper explanation. Did a quick run down on where everything goes, introduced to staff members, taken and guided through all the departments ill be assisting my fantastic skill set under.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Anonymous Employee in Phillipsburg, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Phillipsburg, NJ) in August 2012.

Interview

I applied for this job online. I received a call within a few days. I was called in for an interview. I sat with one manager at a booth (in the dining room). It was an easy interview. The questions were to find out my background, etc. I was hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Norman, OK).

Interview

They just asked for my schedule and when I was free to work. They asked some other questions that were on my resume, but it was pretty simple. They were very friendly, offered a drink while we waited. My interview basically went straight on getting hired. They told me just to bring personal info, and I was hired on the spot.

Cashier/Barista Interview

Interview

I'm only writing a review because I want to see what it's like to work here.
    So far, I've gotten a call for interview the same day I applied which is great. Wish me luck !

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Springfield, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

There were two interviews. Both were pretty laid back. They did not ask hard questions and the manager and I joked around a little during the first interview. The second interview had a different manager. I applied online and the next day they called and asked me to come in for an interview. The whole process took no more than two weeks for me to be put on the schedule.

Interview Questions

• What's your favourite food at Panera?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Wayne, NJ) in June 2012.

Interview

It was fairly quick, they asked you why you applied and what you felt were the qualities of a good cashier. they asked if you would be able to deliver service with a smile and would cater to the guest's every need. It was real quick as I was a sophomore in high school. Nothing too intimidating.

Interview Questions

• If you're having a bad day and you had to come into work, would that reflect the quality of your work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Troy, MI) in February 2015.

Interview

Very informal and rushed. This is not a bad thing for me, but to others it may pose an issue. The manager that I was supposed to meet seemed rushed as he was interviewing me during his break. The whole process was ruched compared to other Panera employees. There was a lot of training in the second day of the process. I was not even an employee yet and I was working to "see what it is like".

Interview Questions

• What do I think is my greatest strength. What is something you hate.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Bakersfield, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I came in at the right time, one of the employees told me that my interviewer was expecting me and offered me a drink. I had to wait for them to get my application. Although it was a quick interview she told me I was the only one with availability and that they had a full time position open.

Interview Questions

• Will this be your first job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wauwatosa, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Wauwatosa, WI) in October 2011.

Interview

Very laid back, the location I originally started at was in a mall, we did the interview in the food court instead of in the restaurant itself. They took me right away for the interview, there is nothing worse then having to wait for a long time when you have an interview.

Interview Questions

• The online application was almost like a personality quiz, very extensive and detailed   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portage, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Portage, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was really laid-back and my manager who interviewed me was very nice. Just one interview with an assistant manager. I was interviewed in-store and was offered a position on the spot by the aforementioned manager. The interview was concise and my manager was very nice and straightforward in telling me that they needed weekend availability and for me to enjoy customer service.