Panera Bread Cashier/Barista Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Panera Bread Cashier/Barista Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Orlando, FL).

Interview

It was quick they asked basic questions like tell me about yourself and why do you want to work here? He was really nice and welcoming and basically told me I got the job on the spot. He explained the dress code and what orientation was gonna be like.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
    Why do you want to work at Panera Bread?
    What do you want to be paid?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied and around a week later I got a phone call for an interview. I had my interview 2 days later. I arrived 10 min early. They ask if you would like a drink. My interview was at 11am and I got out at 11:03. It lasted about 5 min. It was very laid back. She asked if I would like to interview with the GM. 2 days later I had the second interview. She showed me around and introduced me to the employees. They didn't smile or talk but she said cause they are just getting busy so their focused. She asked the same questions. She told me about the restaurant. I was offered the job on the spot. I have orientation in 3 days. They start off at $8.75 an hour.

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Springfield, IL).

Interview

The interview was calm, and enjoyable. It was relaxed, and the manager was a friend, rather than an intimidating higher-up. He held a conversation with me, as opposed to drilling me with questions, and went into depth on how Panera Bread, as a company worked, ran, and how much they take care of their employees.

Cashier/Barista Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Easy, quick. Process consisted of talking to the manager and them telling me about their community. Very customer service oriented! I was happy to be a part of a company that cared about their employees and customers.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Richmond, VA).

Interview

I Got a phone call from the manager of the store to come in the next day. All he did was ask me for my availability and put me on the schedule for the following week. I guess my resume impressed him.

Interview Questions

• What's your availablity like?
      Can you work on weekends?
      What position would you feel comfortable in?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Louisville, KY) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied and they called the same day. I had an interview the same week. The manager was really nice. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. I currently work there it's really nice the only thing is they close pretty late then I have stay for at least an hour or more to help clean up.

Interview Questions

• What are some activities you are involved in? (Since I'm in highschool)   Answer Question

Cashier Barista Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Simple. Fast food questions. You walk in and they offer you a drink a manager comes over asks you about yourself, long term short term plans, customer service experience and gives you a few what if scenarios.

Interview Questions

• Whats your biggest weakness   1 Answer

Cashier/Barista Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread in May 2016.

Interview

I came in early at around 2:10 pm (interview at 2:30). I told the cashier I was here for an interview and she gave me a drink cup and told me to wait by the side because they were shorthanded. 2 other people were also waiting for interviews. Out of all of them, I was the only one not wearing blue jeans (but the workers all had really casual clothes on). The interviewer asked a couple of quick questions about availability, situations, experience, etc. and overall was nice but didn't seem to enthusiastic about her job. I was given a time to meet with the General Manager for another interview two days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

$10/hr (min wage)

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Norman, OK).

Interview

They just asked for my schedule and when I was free to work. They asked some other questions that were on my resume, but it was pretty simple. They were very friendly, offered a drink while we waited. My interview basically went straight on getting hired. They told me just to bring personal info, and I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What are you majoring in school, how was your schedule   Answer Question

Cashier/Barista Interview

Interview

I'm only writing a review because I want to see what it's like to work here.
    So far, I've gotten a call for interview the same day I applied which is great. Wish me luck !